interlude L2Awakening c6 PvP 450+ Online

Server is good..but need some fixes on balance...Gm says that its balance but if you log and see you will dissapoint..Ol need to low stats because op and archer/dagger make a lot of dmges so server turning to fighter srever like all other interlude.

Server is good..but need some fixes on balance...Gm says that its balance but if you log and see you will dissapoint..Ol need to low stats because op and archer/dagger make a lot of dmges so server turning to fighter srever like all other interlude.

AND WHAT YOU WANT HOMIE MAGES TO HIT 1K DMG AND SEE KIDS THAT CRY " MAGES HIT ME 1K DMG I LEAVE " THATS WHAT YOU WANT ? HE NEED TO FIX OL IF HE FIXED OL SERVER IS AWESOME

ipoddy so you like the server now that mages hit 400-500 dmg and archer hit mage with 1900 p def for 2 k dmg 3 crt and dead..thats why now sever have an 65% fighters 15% ol and the other 20% other classes..

ipoddy so you like the server now that mages hit 400-500 dmg and archer hit mage with 1900 p def for 2 k dmg 3 crt and dead..thats why now sever have an 65% ol  15% fighters and the other 20% other classes..

let me help you with that

Hello again Guys! Ol fixed mage increased just we need 1 restart ,we want finish first with all and in the evening server will be restart!

New Record Online: 459 Online!

very good advertise if server wasnt advertise so good now it would had 50 online ..... i expected more from this server ...... u make full+18 and then what u wait for votes ...... if u are solo player u can get pvps everyone has a bp with him .......