interlude L2Awakening c6 PvP 450+ Online

seriusly you like this server? :S

You're kidding ? i hate this server... but i cant log in your server with those donators having 2-3 augms each and it's the only IL server around with so many ppl.

Now that he added augm on donations..i have to look for another server again -.-

Server have good mass pvps But I dont understand @Awakening He say We dont give donates augment skill passive I see 1/1 he give lol And About passive dmight dont work.Active might better than Active dmight Funny

Server have good mass pvps But I dont understand @Awakening He say We dont give donates augment skill passive I see 1/1 he give lol And About passive dmight dont work.Active might better than Active dmight Funny

EXACTLY THAT

When he started this topic i asked him if he's gonna add augms for donators and he said OFC NO, and there it goes. donators can have more augms than normal ppl.

gz to server

Sid it's not only that active might is better than active DM

Passive DM adds 200dmg while active DM adds like 1000 dmg.. rly this is shit actives should be the same to passives. -.-

Sid it's not only that active might is better than active DM

Passive DM adds 200dmg while active DM adds like 1000 dmg.. rly this is shit actives should be the same to passives. -.-

Agree Passive dmight same with active dmight :)

Agree Passive dmight same with active dmight :)

ive got a friend who has active DM we both have ~1900 p def, i have passive DM

He was hitting 3.3, i was hitting 2.1

really :)

You're kidding ? i hate this server... but i cant log in your server with those donators having 2-3 augms each and it's the only IL server around with so many ppl.

Now that he added augm on donations..i have to look for another server again -.-

For sure you tell that? I present one of the best interlude pvp server around! jesus chriest every kid open one server i am 4 Years on LINEAGE 2 Servers and you tell me that. secondly from where i pay the 500 usd for protection the 120 usd for the dedicated and 60 euros from my own pocket? if you want no - donate server go search one kid server with 50-60 people online with fail pack with fail site with fail protection if you want something like that ok. The god give you all brain for think but you dont have brain no one of you .I Will not to no - one to sumbit  loggin on my server every one have resovled to loggin every server he wants , i am bored to answer to kiddos , Have a nice game.