interlude L2Awakening c6 PvP 450+ Online

You call to l2j retail? Don't even think to compare l2off with l2j lol. If max clans should be retail so why rates and other things in this server are not retail like? Ahhh i forgot you want to make ally with your random 3 clans :)

You call to l2j retail? Don't even think to compare l2off with l2j lol. If max clans should be retail so why rates and other things in this server are not retail like? Ahhh i forgot you want to make ally with your random 3 clans :)

That's right.

You have max clan 20.  10 on the beginning.

Imagine if everyone is ally,3-3-3

Sucks.

since its l2j nothing can be like retail.on retail enchant rates are different too, should he change that too?!np cuz you cant enchant! l2j "pro" players get real

Is that hard and so big deal to change a number for the LOGICAL good of server?

Get real closeminded.

Whats the problem if you got 3 clans 5 clans 10 clans in ally ? if your good you can combat them all jesus why you make so much drama of it

Obvious nabplayer's reply.

Just maths,10 clan in ally vs a clan with 20.seems legit and if you kill them,then start pvping with mobs cuz no clan left on server.

Suddenly server dies,omg noob admin bb.

o.o

And if they got 10 clans in ally , and half afk or have no idea to play game whats the problem ? You have no idea what your talking about , with 1 pt you can fuq up even 10 pts brotha trust me , you just need to use your god damn HEAD

Sry for double post , i suggest admin to add patch now because if hes gonna add patch around the opening time , hes sites gonna get spamed by downloaders and we gonna get some issues at gettin the patch !!! Better put the patch around now so everyone can download it and have no problems with it !

Don't be retarded ipoddy. You won't kill 10 clans with 1 full pt NEVER. Even if half of them are afk this means ~30-40 ppl are going for pvp. And you will kill all of them with 1 pt? xaxa Thx for make me laugh kiddo. And stop pretend that you are so good, cause you are not. You are good only in talking and insulting everyone you don't like.

Don't be retarded ipoddy. You won't kill 10 clans with 1 full pt NEVER. Even if half of them are afk this means ~30-40 ppl are going for pvp. And you will kill all of them with 1 pt? xaxa Thx for make me laugh kiddo. And stop pretend that you are so good, cause you are not. You are good only in talking and insulting everyone you don't like.

iPoddy is right. If you are an old school organized clan you can pwn 10 partys for fun. We attacked a castle where 10 pts full of Pole were defending with 1 and half party and we p-p-pwned them. We pvped against 10 different clans in different servers and we p-p-pwned them. It's about your skills & brain not about the amount of players.