interlude L2Awakening c6 PvP 450+ Online

This topic is so amusing... watching ppl saying that 1 pt can beat 40ppl...and that having 10 clans in an ally is not bad for a server.. keep it up guys i wanna see more

This topic is so amusing... watching ppl saying that 1 pt can beat 40ppl...and that having 10 clans in an ally is not bad for a server.. keep it up guys i wanna see more

what can i except from a greek that dont played on a 5x server with 5k online , its quite true that 1 pt can beat 40 ppl check youtube also for some proofs !

what can i except from a greek that dont played on a 5x server with 5k online , its quite true that 1 pt can beat 40 ppl check youtube also for some proofs !

135598_340.jpg

It's obvious you've no idea what are you talking about, and what makes you think i havent played x5?(try rpg-club)... O.o

Oh.. yeah... wait.. no....what ?

It's only possible if enemies are manaless, undergeared, underleveled, or busy doing something else...

It's only possible if enemies are manaless, undergeared, underleveled, or busy doing something else...

NO u noumb you havent played x5 with 5000ppl

hahahahaha

anyway im not gonna flame more on this guy's server topic.

A fair straight 9 vs 36 is impossible simply because L2 is a game that takes almost no skill to play, especially in Interlude or older chronicles. It's all about numbers and gear.