interlude L2Awakening c6 PvP 450+ Online

Our First Clan Event

The 1st 5 clans in our server with more than 10 members will get 1k reputation points/member,for example if you got 15 clan parents your clan will be rewarded with 15k clan reputation points.

>>> http://www.l2awakening.net/forum/index.php?topic=11.0

The drop from Raid Boss will be by last hit or by Damage caused?

IMO by last hit you will get many pvps, Also Solo players could get items without vote shop ;)

If you dont have hit the raid boss,or your party dont have hit raid boss before you will not take reward.

I'll vote 1 ONLY if you promise this server wont be like others ( cant name the name orelse i'll be accused for flaming ) that mj armor stun resistances doesnt work nor rb jewels resistances, and if someone doesnt have rb jewels he gets stunned 99% and for 5-6sec.

I saw poll ended but i just saw the whole topic and i had to express my opinion.

I suggest you to change: AltMaxNumOfClansInAlly = 3  to max 2 clans for no random zergs :)

+1

The 1st 5 clans in our server with more than 10 members will get 1k reputation points/member,for example if you got 15 clan parents members your clan will be rewarded with 15k clan reputation points.

:)