League of legends BUG

Guest Elfocrash

read again my post -.-

if you mean different way

just post it here and hide it 600post

oh you changed it.but it is not the "out of combat" thing that does the difference but it is 6 secs for the "visual"-"invisible" dragon's debuff effect to go away.no need for recall.after 6 secs you can normally move without dying

hey if anyone got 350posts + in lol section

but not 600posts generally pm me to send you the bug

good guy greg... :p

lolz

gregor? greg?

IT IS YOU ?

EDIT: I moved ~3sec after killing it and i was still alive, no dmg taken.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Hello MxC! i noticed that hair style change potions  E and F on interlude are not working correct. the visual is totally missplaced or wrong. Where can i find them in patch becasue im stucked. Thanks in advance
    • Visit our website: https://smartaim.cc Reviews from real customers: https://smartaim.cc/index.php?/forum/8-csgo-cheats-reviews/ - Private Undetected League Cheat for Counter-Strike 2 (CS2) with major anti-cheat support: FACEIT, ESPORTAL, GAMERSCLUB, 5EWIN and many others! - Over two years on the market! More than 300 satisfied customers! Features Aimbot: Key Bone Smooth Field of View Recoil Control System (RCS) Friendly Fire Weapon Settings Triggerbot: Key Delay Hitgroup Weapon Settings ESP: Box Style Radius Bone Chams Health Weapon Sound Misc: Panic key (Hot key to disable the cheat during the game, suitable for LAN games or in case you need to disable the cheat for some reason) Auto accept (Automatic game acceptance in CS2 matchmaking) Radar (Opponents and teammates will be shown on the game radar) Stream Bypass (Ability to use a cheat during an online stream) Supported Anti-Cheats List VAC & MATCHMAKING [UNDETECTED] SMAC [UNDETECTED] CYBERSHOKE [UNDETECTED] ESPORTAL [UNDETECTED] GAMERSCLUB [UNDETECTED] FACEIT CLIENT [UNDETECTED] EASY ESPORTS [UNDETECTED] CEVO [UNDETECTED] 5EWIN / 5EPLAY / 5EARENA [UNDETECTED] B5CSGO [UNDETECTED] PERFECT WORLD PVP (PWA)完美世界WANMEI PVP (PWA)  [UNDETECTED] FASTCUP [UNDETECTED] MOSS [UNDETECTED] 99DAMAGE [UNDETECTED] CHALLENGEME.GG [UNDETECTED] AKROS [UNDETECTED]   Payment Methods: CRYPTO, PAYPAL, WECHAT, APPLEPAY and others.   In-game screenshots and video      
    • Like maxcheaters is a thing 🤣🥳🥳🥳
    • LF someone to add drops to mobs over lv 76 on my server, I have tried all of the "Guides" that I could find on the internet and none of them seem to work.  Obviously since this is marketplace I am willing to pay. PM me here or on Discord - offhealz
    • Scammers and liars like him won't make it far here 🙂 Good luck with getting clients. Like TrevorJ - fotis says "clowns".  
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock