Custom server's are dead

What you guys think about Custom Server's?

I think they are death...

No way to make balanced custom server, i never seen that kinda of server...

What you would like more...

Custom or Normal PvP server?

I think Normal - is way better

What you guys think about Custom Server's?

I think they are death...

No way to make balanced custom server, i never seen that kinda of server...

What you would like more...

Custom or Normal PvP server?

I think Normal - is way better

Nobody tried to make a decent custom server. Laziness, lack of creativity, wannabe 'devs' with 0 skill are major factors in why there are no custom server nowadays. 'Normal' servers are completely B-O-R-I-N-G and doesn't necessarily mean they are balanced. They give you the false sense of perfection and balance, when none of them are really balanced. Non custom servers are just about as unbalanced as a custom servers. Non custom servers are out of date, 100% retail is not impressive anymore, everybody looks the same, no strategic character builds. Customs make a server unique and more interesting as well as keeping the players occupied if done right.

Not that there's "no way", but just nobody tried it or has enough brain power to make it work. It's harder, more time consuming (yaw kinda) but still, NOT impossible.

Nobody tried to make a decent custom server. Laziness, lack of creativity, wannabe 'devs' with 0 skill are major factors in why there are no custom server nowadays. 'Normal' servers are completely B-O-R-I-N-G and doesn't necessarily mean they are balanced. They give you the false sense of perfection and balance, when none of them are really balanced. Non custom servers are just about as unbalanced as a custom servers. Non custom servers are out of date, 100% retail is not impressive anymore, everybody looks the same, no strategic character builds. Customs make a server unique and more interesting as well as keeping the players occupied if done right.

Not that there's "no way", but just nobody tried it or has enough brain power to make it work. It's harder, more time consuming (yaw kinda) but still, NOT impossible.

Giveme money and i continue my server xD

love ya <3

i hope u will be impressed after logging on my upcoming server ^^

PURE WHITE EVERYWHERE! MARRY ME!

If they can't keep custom servers alive and they're just like "Don't Care" Or "Wannabe Owner" For a server it's 100% sure that these servers are failed from any ways.....

http://www.l2sacrifice.fr/News-1.html

That's a real custom server. However its population is low because it is a french server and not an international one. The Dev is starting from scratch everything such as Bleach monster, Naruto monster, etc. If you don't speak french you may feel lonely because all the players playing there are french.

http://www.l2sacrifice.fr/News-1.html

That's a real custom server. However its population is low because it is a french server and not an international one. The Dev is starting from scratch everything such as Bleach monster, Naruto monster, etc. If you don't speak french you may feel lonely because all the players playing there are french.

Not only is it not international friendly the patch is just as big as downloading a entire fresh client o__o (i do get some ideas to make shares with there, not rip but remake)

never, never, never play server with custom sh1t. it's 99% unbalanced. bb Gl

People/posts like this are disgusting -_________-

Yeah! They're actually implementing huge contents from Movie, other game ressources. Well its gameplay base is actually L2 but its content is a mix of everything. You should give it a try! They should make it international, I believe lots of people are going to join if they do it.

For me custom sux, and it will be away's...

No wings

No custom sh1ty weapon's with 1k P attack,

I like retail like, but with some changes to be more good....

No custom skills, sh1t

No custom weapon's ....

Just a good tought and retail will be fun...

For me custom sux, and it will be away's...

No wings

No custom sh1ty weapon's with 1k P attack,

I like retail like, but with some changes to be more good....

No custom skills, sh1t

No custom weapon's ....

Just a good tought and retail will be fun...

There is a difference between adding 100 custom items and adding custom mods that make gameplay more interesting

There is a difference between adding 100 custom items and adding custom mods that make gameplay more interesting

I agree.. But they are all telling about items and armors. Custom features, they rock <3 Unique events, unique mods, a new gameplay. I love it.

I agree.. But they are all telling about items and armors. Custom features, they rock <3 Unique events, unique mods, a new gameplay. I love it.

Yes but they did hard work to make a server like you said.... on the other hand other custom servers aren't "Populated" Cause of Staff Corruptions,unbalances, bugs and so on....