[Shader] Ferrum Set {H5} Update

Good, but there is the usual problem with the fists and gloves, i will try now if the v2 SaphireUniverse's Animations will fix the problem

It doesnt, additionally i found out that when you move items the Icon breaks, i would reccomend you not to spend so much time to fix this cause critticalerror said me that there is no fix yet for that, maybe we can work on taking other armor's gloves and recoloring them like Ferrum set?

+1 Karma by me. It's not a hard worked share but the results are good, good enough to take karma.

PS: Let me expect Enzo Atler won't reply to this topic since he sells.. an armor like this.

Anyway, have devotion to what you do. You'll achieve the perfection.

take care friend.

Thank you Dev. I have still a lot to learn. I hope that sometimes shows something interesting. Greetings to all. May the force be with you

Thank you Dev. I have still a lot to learn. I hope that sometimes shows something interesting. Greetings to all. May the force be with you

After Dynasty armor sets created the /kind of retarded spacie-lol armor designed sets started.. /Ncsoft must go back few bits in armor weaps design, and expand armors like No Grade, or D,C,B Grades.. /this spacie armor thing sets has go too far... /beem beem? /The LoL armors, space thing armors on a game that is based in ancient epochs and stuff.. /:s!

Bro if you can make shield, sigil and cloak you are the best!

I will soon do the accessories and weapon set. Last time, I may take some time. Sorry for English. Google translation. Regards