interlude Lineage 2 Sandora RebOrN !!!!!!! 1.6.2012 20:00 GMT +2

D3athLeGenD™

you think i dont give attetion to my players? hahahaha very funny dude you will tell me what to do? i have server since 2006 and you tell me what to do? oke :) take look what work i have do with all my servers and after come to tell me this thnx a lot for your opinion but before speak just find some informations about me and not read the kids to hate me :) thnx a lot again!

First of all let's take it from this side, try do the half work that i've done in Heredur and then just re-open your server the 500 will be 1500. I will not debate with people who think they know something, Also i can see comments of your users about the gameplay and dats enough. Cauze you are a bad copy of L2Mafia and Vitality network another 2 Money Making selfish Servers. 

First of all let's take it from this side, try do the half work that i've done in Heredur and then just re-open your server the 500 will be 1500. I will not debate with people who think they know something, Also i can see comments of your users about the gameplay and dats enough. Cauze you are a bad copy of L2Mafia and Vitality network another 2 Money Making selfish Servers. 

+1

i don't understand where is your problem if he is a selfish or for making money.... let him do anything he want its not your business... the "500" or less players will judge this not you. your opinions is not for dialog its only flame flame flame... learn how to make dialog to help him not to flame him. in this post  from the 50 words  the 51 are flames.

i don't understand where is your problem if he is a selfish or for making money.... let him do anything he want its not your business... the "500" or less players will judge this not you. your oponions is not for dialog its only flame flame flame... learn how to make dialog to help him not to flame him. in this post  from the 50 words  the 51 are flames.

+1

[GR]

D3athLeGenD™ ένα έχω να σου πώ.

Μεγάλο ψέμα ρε φίλε το 1+1 augm, γιατί ;

Πες σοβαρά, δεν υπάρχουν άτομα που έχουν ένα active και ενα passive απο μόνοι τους και ένα passive απο donate..(μην το αρνηθείς..ξεφτιλίζεις τον εαυτό σου) το οποίο μας κάνει 1+2...κοίτα, όταν άρχισε ο server σε ρώτησα, θα είναι όντως 1+1 ; και μου είχε πεί ναι, οπότε ρε φίλε.. τι να πώ, λυπάμαι που είμαι θύμα και παίζω ακόμα μόνο και μόνο επειδή παίζουν γνωστοί μου και επειδή δεν υπάρχει άλλος pvp interlude με τόσο κόσμο.

[/GR]

i am copy of l2mafia and vitality? XPO aoxAX aox AOX aox AOX aox AOX aox AOX aoxA X aoxAOX aox A YOU MAKE ME LAUGH FOR SURE DUDE! I AM RUNNING TIS STYLE FROM 2009 GO TAKE A LOOK HOW MANY SERVERS I HAVE OPEND AND IF YOU CONTINUE TO FLAMING ME I DONT ALLOW TO RUN YOUR SERVER ;) you understand what i meaning :)

i don't understand where is your problem if he is a selfish or for making money.... let him do anything he want its not your business... the "500" or less players will judge this not you. your opinions is not for dialog its only flame flame flame... learn how to make dialog to help him not to flame him. in this post  from the 50 words  the 51 are flames.

bro dont listening i dont care for any one hater , becaouse any one can't make what server i have for that all insult me :)