interlude Lineage 2 Sandora RebOrN !!!!!!! 1.6.2012 20:00 GMT +2

D3athLeGenD™

and u dont be spammer.

rly,

you're 6months here,-1 karma for spam..and you really think that I will give a single fack for what you say?

retarted wannabe(s) around.

rly,

you're 6months here,-1 karma for spam..and you really think that I will give a single fack for what you say?

Easy hard boy and im here since 2006 do i look like i give a -beep- about your words? As like you said to lucious.

Thanks.

Easy hard boy and im here since 2006 do i look like i give a -beep- about your words? As like you said to lucious.

Thanks.

orly

you are not the owner of the account,realtek was.

YOU ARE JUST a scammer,a 15 y.o kid who scammed this account and noone paid a sh1t for you.

you're here since 2011(you,not the real realtek) pretending the real realtek,too bad for you that we are not fools,retarted.

everyone in this forum knows about you,a guy with 0 java knowledge,a kid and iq less than 0.

in the end,fail attempt to defend your future player of your future fail server

rly,

who cares about you retard?you are the 1 of the wannabe's here.

orly

you are not the owner of the account,realtek was.

YOU ARE JUST a scammer,a 15 y.o kid who scammed this account and noone paid a sh1t for you.

you're here since 2011(you,not the real realtek) pretending the real realtek,too bad for you that we are not fools,retarted.

everyone in this forum knows about you,a guy with 0 java knowledge,a kid and iq less than 0.

in the end,fail attempt to defend your future player of your future fail server

First of all lets clear this shit with you. My first Acc with Romeo get banned cauze of haters you can search it but you are so dumb to see the truth. Now you call me a scammer after wannabe? easy mate you standing all the time on my way becauze u dont like me and i dont like you too becauze u r a really big asshole and everyone knows it ask all the users inside maxcheaters and if u dont get the same answer ill leave this forum. About java knowledge i took a l2jfrozen pack and i reworked it faarr farr away than the original made if u want proofs when ill open heredur you can visit to see then ill gladly laugh at your face. Dont fuck with me mate i dont have time to mess with nerds and geeks.

Thanks.

trololool.

still you didn't made clear how you get this account?

you're just saying that your first account get banned..and then?how the story continues?

about me,srsly you think that I do care what people say about me?lol..get a life tard.

about your server,It won't stand for many hours

trololool.

you're just saying that your first account get banned..and then?how the story continues?

about me,srsly you think that I do care what people say about me?lol..get a life tard.

hey kid if you dont like his server just dont break ballz pleasure i dont want to make any flame or spam but its true. go make some spams and after talk.

Bye.

trololool.

Dont ask me for it ask the staff here ; )

You should care mate cuz you made them pissed off.

I dont think that u have a place in my server.

Thanks.

Dont ask me for it ask the staff here ; )

You should care mate cuz you made them pissed off.

Thanks.

you still didn't answer on my question,about how you get this account ;;

I wont even download your patch,I dont care for you or your server

i told you,i dont give a single fack for what they say.

get a life,so hard euh?

hey kid if you dont like his server just dont break ballz pleasure i dont want to make any flame or spam but its true. go make some spams and after talk.

Bye.

agree,fanky is a big BR Retard,haha