[TUT] Facebook instant auto-likes [FREE]

`NeverMore

yup 0 likes. :/ what to do?

i am not on my main pc to test it my self and figure out where's the prob ! for me it works 100 % , try do it again and read carefull the steps !

Damn it , can someone explain me how the hell the auto-likes works? I've got 2k subscripes , i don't need more, just testing it , but how the can i add the likes for example on some pick or any "status" , or it doesn't work like that?

i have try it on pictures and he make like only out of pictures not in! why?

i dont understand you man ...

Damn it , can someone explain me how the hell the auto-likes works? I've got 2k subscripes , i don't need more, just testing it , but how the can i add the likes for example on some pick or any "status" , or it doesn't work like that?

yes it adds "likes" on your comments/photos/status etc etc

i dont understand you man ...yes it adds "likes" on your comments/photos/status etc etc

I asked "how does it work " dude , not if it work and what it gives :d , damn i don't know how to use it ;$$ any explanation ? :d

I asked "how does it work " dude , not if it work and what it gives :d , damn i don't know how to use it ;$$ any explanation ? :d

you let an app do the likes for you. instantly other profiles who have the same app do the same on your prof automatically.