[TUT] Facebook instant auto-likes [FREE]

`NeverMore

Hello mxc members,

I am here to show you a new way how to add many likes to your Photos/posts/comments free and legal !

Tested before some minutes and it really works perfect ! It doesnt need any work or personal effort !

Here is my fake profile that i made for tests and prooves that really works !!!

IMPORTANT!!!

But first let me explain you how this works !

You must make your profile accessible(public) from enyone , so people who is not your friend can like you! :D

You must agree and allow an app in your your facebook account that will give you the access to this trick BUT at the same time you will agree that this app will manage your like's that means that automatically you become a slave and without your perminssion this app will auto-like others requests (like other's do for your reqyest's) ! Thats the bad point !!!

But i have a solution about this  ;)

How to use it ?

You will need 3 simple steps and your account must be registered with a birth date 18+ (actually i change my birth date to test it on my main account)

1) Go HERE AND CLICK ON ALLOW SUBSCRIBERS ( IN GREEN BUTTON )

Then go HERE and make your profile PUBLIC.

2) Go HERE and press "AutoLiker"(3rd button)

Then press "Get Access Token Here" and allow this app on your facebook

Then a new tab will be opened and you must take your token(access of use) code from it Check the image to see how and keep it copyed or just dont lose it :P!

(the blue code on image is your token)...

3) Post/upload something (we will give the likes to this) on your facebook account

4) Now paste your token code (access of use) where it says "Access Token:"

then it will show you 2 kind of auto-clickers ( my opinion is to use the first 1 is really easy on use )

how to use ?

everything new that is posted from you on your facebook will be here and the only think you will have to do is just click "Auto Like"

( in our case there will be the text/comment that we post on 3rd step ;P )

this way you will not need to FIND any ID(the second1 works with ID's and it is a litle bit hard)

Each time you use it it makes from 80-150 likes ! you can use it again and again till you reach the likes you want !

Now how to prevent you facebook from auto-likes ?

It is really simple , all you have to do is to go here and block this app from your facebook ! Check the image to see how

When you want to use it again allow this app again make the likes you want and when you finish block it again :P

Thats it , hafe fun with it and dont forget to say that it works if you try it :) !

Thanks for reading !

post for this

[Hidden post: You need reply to this topic to see it.]

fixed ! sorry for this hide ! all sended!
link of the fb profile

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003867649155

0 friends and 600 + likes :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD