[Share]Elfocrash's vote reward system

Guest Elfocrash

Guest Elfocrash

Ok as long as someone who bought my works decided to share it then i will share it myself.

Preview:

Ps: the ones who bought it from me will get an advanced next version more advanced, more configurable and less bypassable.

Credits: Me

Guest Elfocrash

Remove the thread.sleep and make it using threads better.

i want it too be ultimate paralysis.ppl can change it with stun and thread

Ain't bad, However, I guess you do realise that someone might click to vote, and someone random vote at that time, and that player might not vote at all, and get his reward... or, if there are some friends playing together, they could press all together at the same time, and only 1 would vote, but 3-4 players would get reward, which sucks. If it was possible to get the IP who voted, it would be awesome, but unfortunely it is not.

Guest Elfocrash
DjSt3rios" post="2165858" timestamp="1337452155"]

Ain't bad, However, I guess you do realise that someone might click to vote, and someone random vote at that time, and that player might not vote at all, and get his reward... or, if there are some friends playing together, they could press all together at the same time, and only 1 would vote, but 3-4 players would get reward, which sucks. If it was possible to get the IP who voted, it would be awesome, but unfortunely it is not.

it is not possible to get the ip that votes cuz vote are anonymous.the second version i am coding is different thought and it cannot be bypassed like this

it is not possible to get the ip that votes cuz vote are anonymous.the second version i am coding is different thought and it cannot be bypassed like this

I know its not possible to get the IP... well I am not that newbie, I started coding my own game, as I said its impossible. Well, about your second edition, I have my doubts that you will do it. I don't mean that you are not a good programmer, I mean its not possible.. or at least 100% secure, as there is no IP, and you can't check what the player is doing in his own PC, except if you put an external dll somehow track his action in his computer, although that could also be illegal, anyway, good luck.

Guest Elfocrash
DjSt3rios" post="2165976" timestamp="1337455938"]

I know its not possible to get the IP... well I am not that newbie, I started coding my own game, as I said its impossible. Well, about your second edition, I have my doubts that you will do it. I don't mean that you are not a good programmer, I mean its not possible.. or at least 100% secure, as there is no IP, and you can't check what the player is doing in his own PC, except if you put an external dll somehow track his action in his computer, although that could also be illegal, anyway, good luck.

trust me,it is possible.i will show the way when i finish it and i am about to sell it

trust me,it is possible.i will show the way when i finish it and i am about to sell it

I also think that's impossible but let's see you may really have a way to do it.