[L2j]Lineage2 Heredur x70 Mixed PvP/Rpg Mid-Rate Server. Rebuilding!

`Rοmeο

you said that you'll open the forums like 2 days ago and I don't see a shit.

today will be ready forum TildaO he buy Domain and we will work tonight at forum and we will announce it :)

More Informations Coming Soon By Romeo Stay Tuned.

you said that you'll open the forums like 2 days ago and I don't see a shit.

U r right my friend but dont forget that we are workin hardly on many things and im too busy to mess with all things together. FoxJ workin on forum and i have to do with serverside tonight our website and forum will be ready to oparete players. Also we had problems with webhosting.

Okay guys our forum is ready for public, you can join us by clicking the link below.

Lineage2 Heredur's Official forum

Server will open this week?

Tonight our Website will be ready too. Stay tuned ill announce Grand opening Date soon.

`Update

• AntiBuff Shield added.

Im doin this job many years and the experience has nothing to do with nickname ; )

made my day.

and with this 'experience' which claim thatyou got(actually you don't know a sh1t about java,but since you believe it..its k),you decided to pick l2jfrozen for a project..

made my day.

and with this 'experience' which claim thatyou got(actually you don't know a sh1t about java,but since you believe it..its k),you decided to pick l2jfrozen for a project..

Im not gonna make this conversation with you, cuz u are free to believe whatever you want please just understand i dont have time to mess with you and your shitty ideas for me or for my server.