[L2j]Lineage2 Heredur x70 Mixed PvP/Rpg Mid-Rate Server. Rebuilding!

`Rοmeο

Update

Changed CTF location, Deathmatch event added. Some minor changes on farm items, Pvp colors edited.

Forum is fully working and ready to operate players.  http://www.forums.l2heredur.eu/

Tvt Event: Reward 5 Festival Adenas. / 500 palladium to the top killer.

Ctf Event: Reward 10 Fesitval Adenas / 500 palladium to the top killer.

DM Event: Reward 1 Medal of Honor per kill / 2 Mid-Grade Life Stone: Level 76. After event ends.

TownWar Event: Reward 2 Medal of Honor per kill. Players will get karma during event, after event ends karma will be removed.

`Romeo.

It was underconstruction 10 mins and forum will be ready again. : )

Update

New Features: PVP REWARD SKILLS

At:

_____

_____

_____

Pvps u'll get new custom skills :)

`Romeo

I dont want to read this 10 pages , when server start?

pm romeo he knows when server will be start : ) we are working yet :D we are testing server this time. and we are busy ;)

Our Forum is ready join us to find more informations about Grand Opening Date and others about us.

http://www.forums.l2heredur.eu/

`Romeo

It's awesome server and very worked. These guys will make one of the best servers!

Strongly recommended server, good luck guys!

Thank you Crystalia For your Good Comments ; )

Lineage2 Heredur Website

Lineage2 Heredur Forum

It's awesome server and very worked. These guys will make one of the best servers!

Strongly recommended server, good luck guys!

Hello my friend.

First of all thank you for your nice words and positive thinking for us, The Heredur is a very different interlude  server and the gameplay based on the beautiful old times of lineage2 and i want to apologize for the delay of the server i know we late but it is for good reasons everyday we keep searching and working on heredur to improve our upcoming server. For now you can join our forum to find more informations about everything you search or want to know about us, stay tuned we will publish the Grand opening date after Website works ends.

Thanks.

`Romeo

`Update

New Npc: Heredur's Warehouse Keeper (Morgana)

Features:

Password security system: In order to deposit or withdraw items from clan/or private warehouse you have to create a new personal id/password, you can use your password eachtime when you need to deposit or withdraw equipments/armors/weapons and etc. This is an advantage to avoid stealings.

`Romeo