[L2j]Lineage2 Heredur x70 Mixed PvP/Rpg Mid-Rate Server. Rebuilding!

`Rοmeο

Site is under construction, and forum too : ) Yeap its based on l2jfrozen but we are workin on it its not preconfigured so im 12hs online everyday to take a look and find/fix anything inside as its possible.. reworking too.

• 2 weeks later...

if  you could  tell us an opening date? :D

we have works yet on server we need finish it firist and we tell to people opening date

Best Regards

Romeo.

Good features but i dont like the enchants and btw (Tier 1 = the best ,no the suckest ,Dynasty should be Tier 1 not tier 2/3 ...)

For me best enchants sounds like max armor +10 ,max weapon +16/18 >

Good features but i dont like the enchants and btw (Tier 1 = the best ,no the suckest ,Dynasty should be Tier 1 not tier 2/3 ...)

Tier 1 Retail S Grade Armors Tier 2 Dynasty Tier 3 L2Heredur Armors Retail S Grade with more status.. i dont need change nothing more.

For me best enchants sounds like max armor +10 ,max weapon +16/18 >

Good luck!(site  coming soon ?)

yes its coming soon we buy host + domain and we will open Website + Server Stay Tuned.

Romeo any new info?I mean i saw that u have updated the list but what about website?i heard that it was comming out as you replied on one person at 4th of May.we are all waiting anxiously.Inform us if you have anything new :).Ty

Maxbuffslot is 50 ? :O:O you better make 24 max buff slot (78) can we make rebirth on subclass? rebirth thing is sux for me ... too much custom , i hope will not gonna be Overpower stats and star wars textures

Regards

You can make only 3 rebirths and you get retail buffs as always : ) So subclasses are not questable you can change or make a new one everytime u want. the max subclasses can be up to 5... noblesse is questable but u dont have to do the whole quest, last requirement materials like hellfire oil and lunagergents can be found at gmshop. New 4 buffs for dwarves and 1 skill to balance their pvp and farming. S grade weapon and armor enchant scrolls can be found with spoil only from mobs at Normal and hard farming areas the Crystal scrolls can be found at duel reward shop.. Added new 3 farm coins updated coin exchanger some lil changes at zones drops and others... Our custom armors are: First tier- Retail s grade sets Second Tier: Apella armors renamed to Apprentices. Third Tier: Dynasty armor sets. and the last tier The uber armors... they are retail of c6 client too :) so we didnt adapted anything from other clients. Gm shop now is up to A grade armor weapons and jewels only added new consumable items like trap stone to use special skills on tyrannosaurus because if u need life stones you have to kill them :) At the grand opening for 1 week only the gludio castle will be siegeable so this is advantage for incoming new players to be castle lords :) and every other week other castles will become siegable too.. Rates lowered from x90 to x70 adena rate from x200 to x100 configured pvp pk zone and rewards for pk. Added 3 new party zones, We are workin on forum and site this is the reason why they are out of service for now. we move from Smf to IPB. okay guys this is the updates we made :) stay tuned more informations will come maybe we late but itsfor good reasons... its for you... :)

i never understood rebirth system thing but , i hope will give only actives and nothing different for main class because will nerf subs ... 3% p.atk is better then 0% on sub , no stats as passive only actives,nothing more .. god be with me

Rebirth system isnt something unique or special its a basic thing : ) when you reach to 80 lvl you can make your first rebirth with some specific items its depend on server so when u done with rebirth u get automatically deleveled to 1 lvl and you start again like a new character but you earn a skill for this like Berserker spirit, haste, might : ) its nothing more than the simple retail buffs but you can change them of course ;)