Which staffer you think is active?

Maxtor

Which staffer you think is active?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Which staffer you think is active?

• Finito
    • Justice
    • Noble
    • WeirdSituation
    • Elfocrash
    • MixMasteR
    • Tryskell
    • Gregor
    • Fortuna
    • Psomas2
    • YouTube

I dislike them all.

But when I see posts of Tryskell, I feel proud of understanding the point of his view.

He's smart, not acting like a kid and straight as much he can.

Well, the persons who'll be voted more are the ones who play the most popular video game, AKA ''LoL''

Check the less voted persons, they don't play any game, they aren't famous to the world for their gameplay.

But if you're interested in programing and stuff, you can ask them and they'll give u their opinion, their ''professional'' experience and wont talk crap.

Like the the other ones, which I wont mention their names.

They're ''pros'' in gaming, not in creating the concept of gaming.

Dunno why we humans act so stupid, avoiding the reality and just falling on someone's words.

Tryskell for

Young%20Fidel%20Alejandro%20Castro%20Ruz.jpg

If you don't know who's the person in the image, don't ask. Educate yourselves :)

Well, the persons who'll be voted more are the ones who play the most popular video game, AKA ''LoL''

Check the less voted persons, they don't play any game, they aren't famous to the world for their gameplay.

But if you're interested in programing and stuff, you can ask them and they'll give u their opinion, their ''professional'' experience and wont talk crap.

That's not true. Ι'm one of the least voted ones, yet I'm probably a more experienced lol player than every single one of them. Actually it was me and Gregor (Who has 0 votes btw.) that made lol famous in this forum back in 2010, when it wasn't as popular as it is now.

Additionally, that forum is not exclusively about programming-related stuff. It's also about actual gameplay. A good developer can not necessarily give you some good insight about the game.

Finally, it's just a poll. Many things are random about it...