Tera Online Private Server

Trance

i hope u know that none gonna pay for official tera ;d

Of course they will - me included actually.

But with your crisis in greece and the assumption most of the people on her are underage and thus unable and not eligible to pay for an online game requiring monthly fees... it's understandable that you support this cheap copy of a TERA server.

Sure, privates are nice and dandy for a while. But the official experience in better tenfold.

There are already working bots for Tera and I see this going the same way that Lineage 2 did on the OFF servers and that is bot haven. Real good private servers are coming in time but obviously will take awhile. Tera should have taken a lesson from what took NcSoft so long to realize in that pay to play doesn't fly anymore. Personally I can't wait for the private servers to start coming if it follows the same curve as L2.

The first few years of private L2 servers were a huge amount of fun and very busy I think Tera will be the same.

It is already starting  http://terareloaded.com

I really support Goddess's action.Thats the reason Lineage died.And bitch please,who cant pay those little fees.Be more logical,the thing is that you dont want to.

I really support Goddess's action.Thats the reason Lineage died.And bitch please,who cant pay those little fees.Be more logical,the thing is that you dont want to.

The 1rst reason l2 died on OFF servers is because of the bots and NCSofts refusal to take some real action against botters. The second is because NCSoft took 5 years to long to realize that private servers had the right idea in making the game free to play. When they finally made the game free it was already played out. Private servers did not kill L2 greed did.

Unfortunately Tera is headed in the exact same direction and honestly I look forward to the private servers that have bot protection. I have already seen confirmed bots in Tera on my server (Valley Of The Titans).

The 1rst reason l2 died on OFF servers is because of the bots and NCSofts refusal to take some real action against botters. The second is because NCSoft took 5 years to long to realize that private servers had the right idea in making the game free to play. When they finally made the game free it was already played out. Private servers did not kill L2 greed did.

Unfortunately Tera is headed in the exact same direction and honestly I look forward to the private servers that have bot protection. I have already seen confirmed bots in Tera on my server (Valley Of The Titans).

Have fun on your little privates. You'll never know what the real original game feels like this way.

If you took the time to read you would know I have been playing on official tera servers since beta and continue to. But the bots are going to kill the game just as what happened on L2. If you want to try and compete with bot trains and e-bayers gl hf. I'll take a good private with no bots over that anyday. I'll play official only till a real good private server opens.

If you took the time to read you would know I have been playing on official tera servers since beta and continue to. But the bots are going to kill the game just as what happened on L2. If you want to try and compete with bot trains and e-bayers gl hf. I'll take a good private with no bots over that anyday. I'll play official only till a real good private server opens.

We're talking for 2 different companies.You still dont know what does this company prepare for the bots.

Honestly, by the time a "really good private server" pops up, TERA will long be Free-to-play.

We're talking for 2 different companies.You still dont know what does this company prepare for the bots.

So far they have done nothing for bots and have been quiet when asked about it.

Honestly, by the time a "really good private server" pops up, TERA will long be Free-to-play.

Official scripts were already leaked. it won't be that long.

So far they have done nothing for bots and have been quiet when asked about it.

Official scripts were already leaked. it won't be that long.

Of course it will. How long do you think does this take? Mere weeks? Months maybe? No, it will be longer. That I assure you.

But I don't care. After having played GW2 every other game feels bland and boring.

6 months max until a real server comes along. I doubt you have any idea of the development work going on over the last month. Tera owns GW2 :)

I bet you didn't even try GW2. And you can't claim it sucks without trying it yourself.

And six months is half a year. Still quite a bit of time and I do not think TERA will survive for too long as a P2P game. Not with the bland questing system etc. I like TERA, really. But it has it's flaws.

I bet you didn't even try GW2. And you can't claim it sucks without trying it yourself.

And six months is half a year. Still quite a bit of time and I do not think TERA will survive for too long as a P2P game. Not with the bland questing system etc. I like TERA, really. But it has it's flaws.

The questing in Tera before level 20 sucks and the characters are a bit boring until 16+ but after that it becomes much more fun :D I never said GW2 sucks ;)