Program for Changing Lineage 2(Models,Animation,Script) break the koreans

Make a guide on how to recompile U's so you can see a creative outburst lacking from this wonderful community D:

I allready started to doing this, its not a big problem to me, just time quesiton.

huh, haxa its so NO SENSE ARE ALL IN meaning of galaxy of milky! WAYY HEYY LISTEN EVERYONE!

At our planet in about 24+hours someone will share with us - how to recompile lineage 2 scripts!! AA DAMNNNN ITS SO SOSOSO IMPORTANT VERY VERY IMPORTANT....

Better give some paper for the site to Gildor.org so he don't need to use it from famly budget to pay the site, and all of his time he can spend on his project - that s the good, need to be done - PLZZ.

He wont make a shit. Why ? Read his first post - if he could do such a thing, he wouldn't wrote that he dont know "how to edit *.u file using HEX"...

And this screens ? - they arn't his as well. He didn't made a single script from this share...He just riped Gildor's tool with some other shity folders which doenst even count as a usable...

Anyways, dont look for any kind of tutorial from him as long the only thing he can rly do is just rip others screens, tools, scripts and share it as "his own".

But...after all, the l2 community is dead because of ppl like him. The only thing what matters now is what will Gildor say to this...? :/

EDIT:

At our planet in about 24+hours someone will share with us - how to recompile lineage 2 scripts!! AA DAMNNNN ITS SO SOSOSO IMPORTANT VERY VERY IMPORTANT....

So "someone will share it" or You will do it as You wrote before, lol ? Again You have proved that You dont know a single thing....

Better give some paper for the site to Gildor.org so he don't need to use it from famly budget to pay the site, and all of his time he can spend on his project - that s the good, need to be done - PLZZ.

I guess its not You stupid business how he pays for his site, huh ? :]

I bought the Gildor thing like a regular person. Editing .u using hex is hard -_____- (well I guess I did it once, but nothing happened in outcome)

What is dead president paper or paper anyway (in your terms)

I bought the Gildor thing like a regular person. Editing .u using hex is hard -_____- (well I guess I did it once, but nothing happened in outcome)

What is dead president paper or paper anyway (in your terms)

what what, look at it and you will see portrait(on a paper-wood) with DEAD!!!!! president - DOLLAR!!

%D0%94%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BB%D0%B0%D1%80-20.jpg

..... That person avveee RLLLY RLY DON'T LIKE THAT HE LOOSED A POWER TO CONTROL OTHER HE IS RLY RLY DISSPOINTED ABOUT THAT VERY VERY....

He don't even belive in his own power, he only belive that HERO GILDOR can do it,

alright belive in me if you want, i can do the same tutorial on how to do compiled scripts,

THE PROWE THAT I DID THIS, I CAN MAKE PHOTO WHERE IS ON DVD DICS with date 2010 or 2009! i don't even remember when i do compiled that script ...

just i wanted to do this and i did! now i need to share on how to do this with who don't belive that they can do the same... Okay.

..... That person avveee RLLLY RLY DON'T LIKE THAT HE LOOSED A POWER TO CONTROL OTHER HE IS RLY RLY DISSPOINTED ABOUT THAT VERY VERY....

So now You think You know me ? No one is controling anything as we see it at this tread. All I've lose is a believe on ppl.

If You think everything is easy to do and everyone can do anything, then Im waiting for Your own tool with gui for l2 :] GL and better start to learn as long You will have to because no one borns with endless knowledge. But You seems to be too stupid or too young to understand that.

And at the end, what we've payed for Gildors time and knowledge he used to make that tool - something which You have never used or spent to make any kind of "tool".

Have fun

nice guide ofc, thanks a lot authors for this cool tools and explanations.

PD: about share it sure gildor are not happy, but I know to many ppl resell his tool for - or + money, it is much worse, anyway Iam nobody to judge others.

aahh i need to make this video accesible only if i get paper with dead presidents(dollars,etc) its an symbol of respect for my work, cause all nature of humanity lies in getting respect, and Honor and paper,

And only that.... READ HISTORY guess 2000 years+ ago a guy didn't think so and he created mathematic, wich gave to humanity all the thing they have,

and there is no need that something - knowledge to be exchanged by paper(dollars etc) as part of a system( veary weak and stupid system)

Link on youtube 

I don't know if the scripts of this site allow to watch youtube video right here but

just link Lineage 2 How to Edit Scripts.u Skills Effects .u

Lineage 2 How to Edit Scripts.u Skills Effects .u

and i choosed to not regen stamina(by going too sleep), cause i've allready regened it somehow(and i'm feeling like i'm was sleeping, even if don't for 30+hours -damn that nice).

The famous Teoma:

Why you dont tell to those people that  you obtained that tool from the "greedy" Gildor that just wants money like YOU say" for FREE, as a gift?

And that gildor never spoke about doing everything for money, like helping alot of of people for FREE with his knowledge (including you)?

And that he was selling that tool only because CLEVER people could make  some money with it, much more than this tool costs, but you "Teoma" were unable to make ANY money or anything with this tool that was GIVEN FOR FREE TO YOU FROM GILDOR? (the one you are shaming here saying he just want money)

And that for sure he is VERY disapointed with your childish behavior.

I think you need a medic my old friend Teoma, you are sure disturbed/sick.

I know gildor for so long (before you know him) and talking to him he shows very angry and sad about your behavior doing and saying shit about him, he is a respectable man and a serious developer.

PS: Only someone really sick or without any respect would say and do such a thing.

Uh that ugly person teoma(lightfusion) what have he done deletd from us an source of getting paper an TOol of control what A CUNT! WHAT A -leeching- WHAT AN EVIL IS THIS TEOMAA(LIGHTFUSION ) VERY VERY BAD PERSON

How logicaly can be done Editing of Lineage 2 Maps regions and scripts

there we gove, what do wee have on screen compiledscript.png ? - a not big a-beep-t of information

Data(the a-beep-t can be much more smaller need some little manipulations on

UCC.exe compile side)

Ih hex editor this would look look soscript3forms.png, It is text data - we can change but WE CAN't

Input new values, question is why ??answear - cause compilation tool(UCC.exe)

didn't not include NEW!!!! function<library For that something that wee wan't to

input just be copying hex values, question - and what can be done, answear -

finded the hex values the correspond to the function, and only one thing you can

is just to copy a OLD function and paste it, so in script or in UNR will be two

functions(for example some scripts effects or staticMeshes - but one of them can

be edited), and what's problem, the problem is that in all of the code(even if

when it could be not so big) IS VERY HARD TO find those strings that correspond

to what you need, but if you DEVIDE Logicaly by regions likek whas at photo, it

is possible around a week or more, to understand from where all it begans.

Question But its hard to understand those hex values, can ve some kind to

controll them and two see how our changes,affects - do on hex values,

Yeah logicaly it can be done, by using SOURCE CODE OF UT package tool, that

allows you to use it method of decoding and converting to readable and seenble

object(UNR,scripts, and more files),

So when you have this stuff, you can use them and not only them to put for

scripts in UCC.exe source code,

http://www.gamefront.com/files/service/thankyou?id=20078901

So its not guaranteed that all the functions you will add, cause you need to

work with dissambling Lineage 2 engine.dll , and someScripts.u files

But all that you need you have, and smae things goes to Lineage2.unr maps, same

method of analyzing Hex values like on screen, but it take loong, and same

method to look how it would change by compiling exisitng source code, will allow

to change UT2004 Maps,scripts to Lineage 2 maps, scripts

All you need you have