Program for Changing Lineage 2(Models,Animation,Script) break the koreans

Гайд ужасный, ничего не понятно. Ты бы на конкретных примерах сделал: 1) как перенести броню с 1 хроник в другие

2) как перенести скил с 1 хроник в другие 3) как перенести нпц с 1 хроник на другие

А то текста много, а практики 0. Я вот до сих пор не понимаю, что ты тут выложил, как и многие другие пользователи.

ММмм окей будет время запищу видео.!ты переставай мыслить так узко! Броня и все остальное нпц скилы это все Модели или скрипты.

Модели переносятся в 3ds max А потом как по интсрукции в UT2004 Потом конвертером и .dat Файлы указывается  к ним путь.

Что на счет скриптов, то отдельная тема над которой я сейчас работаю!

Чтобы меня понять надо мыслить как я надо думать как я! надо вжиться в мою роль и тогда ты поймешь!

многие поняли! и им не нужно видео или тому подобное! но как всего есть те кому лень логически думать! ну да ладно это только дело времени когда покажу и до вас та ПРОСТЕЙШАЯ ерунда дойдет.

yeah, its not even high tech. I tried to teach how to edit .u to like 3 person. They cant do it right lol

Mm my video and photos doesn't helps ?) mm maybe you can do an better Tale video  like you an hero and your are telling to Them a big secret......

that can be done since 2004.

nah dragon ball z is my hero, not l2 :<

I'm now in process of compiling lineage 2 scripts,

the method is like from program old that by use of you can change utx just inputing there what you need(can't remember how it names)

But it could be done same way but for Scripts and i guess for Maps.

P.S.

I'm getting garabage that is needed in script, then i compile it with ucc.exe and then i just Edit script with hex, and so i inputed what i wanted and just edited it,

Clearly , you need to understand advance level of client modding before reading this thread since ukx and .u mod is kinda high tech mod :)

Maybe you should.

Editing bytecode and/or direct numbers is one thing.

And your not explaining yourself at all, neither is mr. shitty english russian.

So that comment is useless.

Please tell me how you edit and recode scripts, not just change 50 to 80 with a hex editor for monster size or something of the equivelant.

(Any monkey can be taugh this).

Engine must be able to read compiled .u - not compile .ucc scripts.

How can any of you not understand ByteCode != Script?

Still waiting on anyone delivering any proof about said statements for decompiling and recompiling unreal script code.

Maybe you should.

Editing bytecode and/or direct numbers is one thing.

And your not explaining yourself at all, neither is mr. shitty english russian.

So that comment is useless.

Please tell me how you edit and recode scripts, not just change 50 to 80 with a hex editor for monster size or something of the equivelant.

(Any monkey can be taugh this).

Engine must be able to read compiled .u - not compile .ucc scripts.

How can any of you not understand ByteCode != Script?

Still waiting on anyone delivering any proof about said statements for decompiling and recompiling unreal script code.

mr shitty english russian whas trying to explain this too you by giving you an example of how an program is doing the same but for UKX package - program name Raw to obj or obj to raw, its converting obj to UKX(readble by Lineage 2).

Same thing i want to make for scripts,

but by other way

compile ut2004 script edentical with number of strings as some of Lineage 2, for example ca_sonic_blast_

and the idea is to edit the hex values in compiled Ut2004sctipt(that hase same nubmer of string as lineage2 script), so you will have new.u script that can be used by the game not lineageffect.u but your.u script with lineagescript,

its kinda hard

but easier is to find functions in engine.dll and to add them in UCC.exe but it will take time and coolaboration with persons that know codding for a bit and want to implie that something for free(not for paper)

P.S.

The problem is that i can't find what kind of UnrealEditor i used to compile scripts 2years ago...so i'm in search of it

mr shitty english russian whas trying to explain this too you by giving you an example of how an program is doing the same but for UKX package - program name Raw to obj or obj to raw, its converting obj to UKX(readble by Lineage 2).

Same thing i want to make for scripts,

but by other way

compile ut2004 script edentical with number of strings as some of Lineage 2, for example ca_sonic_blast_

and the idea is to edit the hex values in compiled Ut2004sctipt(that hase same nubmer of string as lineage2 script), so you will have new.u script that can be used by the game not lineageffect.u but your.u script with lineagescript,

its kinda hard

but easier is to find functions in engine.dll and to add them in UCC.exe but it will take time and coolaboration with persons that know codding for a bit and want to implie that something for free(not for paper)

P.S.

The problem is that i can't find what kind of UnrealEditor i used to compile scripts 2years ago...so i'm in search of it

I find it funny how so many people can get involved in modding any game, yet no so so so little of the structure of the engine...game... etc - they're modding.

Blindly chasing whatever someone told them.

Still waiting on your glorious full worked "tool" lightfusion ;)

I find it funny how so many people can get involved in modding any game, yet no so so so little of the structure of the engine...game... etc - they're modding.

Blindly chasing whatever someone told them.

Still waiting on your glorious full worked "tool" lightfusion ;)

its not even tool - i just logicaly will change hex values so its like just copying what it whas in .u file !

Like the program l2tool(japanese), it chane texture, i want to do the same with scrypts! logicaly this could be done but it will take GOOOD time, and problem is i working alone if someone work with me will be faster.

its not even tool - i just logicaly will change hex values so its like just copying what it whas in .u file !

Like the program l2tool(japanese), it chane texture, i want to do the same with scrypts! logicaly this could be done but it will take GOOOD time, and problem is i working alone if someone work with me will be faster.

I can sell you this if you want. http://d1.e-loader.net/3PO09TsGV4.PNG

I can sell you this if you want. http://d1.e-loader.net/3PO09TsGV4.PNG

wHY you people don't unite in what you like, but you stay divided and control each other with paper, or something that you have.

Only imagine what can be done if all of those who like this fairy tail illusion lineage 2 will unite! Lineage 2 will be changed COMPLITLY, but you stay with your unlogic thinking and doing rly stupid stuffs like controlling with some tools,

As i see that this can be done! what i'm thinking! that i just do it and i will share on how to do the same thing as you done with your tool and i will just share! cause all we are humans and all we have same knowledge and only stupid are selling their knowledge for wood(paper)You rly are unhappy about that and you still stay selffoolished and don't want to change this.

Any way you can  do better things uniting is the key to change anything you want don't be weak be smart share with people knowledge

I will make in about 4-5 a video on how to TAKE An effect skills anything you want from game and to add this on a armor on accesory anything you want, cause i know if i share something like this the people will start doing creative and they would be happy. Sharing happinies is the key to be happy.

what your Ego get hurt(cause you are selfoollishing all the time), and it say to you go make me feel good, do so that someone who are doing to me bad will feel not good, but i good.....

you can think how you want , but you rly rly won't be happy, and you are feeling bad about this, and still staying selffooled...

your choose...