Program for Changing Lineage 2(Models,Animation,Script) break the koreans

remember me - not rly

mm Lineage2 is fairy tail illusion, and like every fairy tail it could be writed again, or edited,

so all wee do

i have some plans to get for 14days of work then i be out of lineage 2 i guess for ever( i have others project to do, and their are not so small),

i will show how to compile scripts, how to edit them in HexEditor! and if all will be good and will have people that are interested, the idea i allready expressd need only to be realised - to show how to Edit Lineage 2 REIGIONS MAPS!!!!

So when this all will be done Korean system of getting paper(money) will take a good impact,kick.

P.S.

I have msn for questions - if you want give me a Pm message.

If someone whant i can say to him and show how to implie new ideas for exmple for armor and weapons,

for exmaple how to add on armor animated effects, or on weapon.

Оооо дебил Теома появился, привет от бульдозера на котором ты хотел всех закатать.

What monkey can't talk englfnkey,, alright fwjhw you are,

So YOUU LOSEE A TOOOOL OF YOUR CONTROL! AND NOW EVERY YOUR POST! will hase an Mfighter VERY VERY SAD, without soluting , like you had, ooo Hh no nonoonoo

BIG BAD DAMN F(*** CUNT - TEOMA an *f 8** Pi** of SH*** THAT tooK From me a TOol of controll others, and gaining paper(money) ahh no

Good By you loose , now you are like others, maybe you'r not human but you should try.

Молдованин есть молдованин - диагноз. С тобой не гавкает, а говорит тот который чмарил тебя везде ебанька.

As always in his repertoire of 13 year old boy who does not know how to do anything. Do you like the way you set theme you get banned on other projects.

Молдованин есть молдованин - диагноз. С тобой не гавкает, а говорит тот который чмарил тебя везде ебанька.

As always in his repertoire of 13 year old boy who does not know how to do anything. Do you like the way you set theme you get banned on other projects.

What monkey still don't enough banana in your brain, GUYSSS GIVE TO hime some banana so he stop crying here......

what monkey can't ignore you' EGO, I Mmy EGo im feeling not good because of his words ! NEED TO make him feel bad but i feel good! so i will wiiinn!

aaaaaa neeed to doo it fast i feel asshearts ........

so monkey still that something feel in you ... mm go one go one, put banana in your year, or better in your eyes so you don't see all of this usless garbage that you'r making here,

Guyss plzzz GIVE Heme a Banana .

Я (20:04:32 30/07/2009)

ага что бы ты потом как моньяк залупа терарезировал меня

Teoma (20:04:42 30/07/2009)

Teoma (20:04:48 30/07/2009)

ЗАчем врать

Teoma (20:05:03 30/07/2009)

я не "моньяк и не залупа" Ты хочешь ответы ?

Я (20:04:32 30/07/2009)

ага что бы ты потом как моньяк залупа терарезировал меня

Teoma (20:04:42 30/07/2009)

Teoma (20:04:48 30/07/2009)

ЗАчем врать

Teoma (20:05:03 30/07/2009)

я не "моньяк и не залупа" Ты хочешь ответы ?

damn little smthng "fwehjsf" that you are stop posting here your garbage, mmm

yeah yeah you'r posting it cause you can't learn english....

and because of your EGO that is telling your - .... AOOHo oh oh no Butthurts ButtHurts do something with that do , make him feel bad but i feel good do this do faster butthurs butthurts,

yeah yeah you feel that, bad for nothing else you even don't see to do cause you'r not human,

so go on !!! BUT NOT! BETTER PUT BANANNA IN YOUR EYES(save our time)AND get the HElll of this place your doing here garbage.

You were a kid and so was he. Why Gildor punished for his kindness. Say you paid for the program that you have received a gift from gildor.

P.S. Теомо ты так и остался прыщавым гомиком.

You were a kid and so was he. Why Gildor punished for his kindness. Say you paid for the program that you have received a gift from gildor.

P.S. Теомо ты так и остался прыщавым гомиком.

get out get out of here get out get ouet 

%echo off

del kali

process......

compiling del kali

proces.....

erro....

cant del kali cause he is garabe

try to send kali to recycle bin  //////y///////

successfull...

kali sended to de garbage

do more ?

Holy shit not one person speaks' proper sane english - mxc is falling down... -_-

I don't understand anything.

What's he sharing? other than a converter for .utx?

Decompile functions .u's like wotgrael has for ages?

How does this change anything?

I'm confused.