[L2J]L2WarGate Gracia Final PvE server.

Dev

170+ on okay

What's your problem man ? Why you continuously reply to my topic with nonsense replies ? Before 1 week you were spaming a dead server with 2-3 people online called l2brave you were posting daily 'bump' and 'bump' over 2 pages of your stupid bumps then your spam & bump replies got deleted by global mods. As about the people log in game and check yourself. Next time spam reply and there will be a dekarma. If you want to spam go to bump again the random one.

- Warned

What's your problem man ? Why you continuously reply to my topic with nonsense replies ? Before 1 week you were spaming a random server 'bump' and 'bump' I don't want to refer name and till then your replies got deleted by global mods. As about the people log in game and check yourself. Next time spam reply and there will be a dekarma. Warned

deleted cuz i wanted to get deleted dude . also amid both know that with dekarma u cant do something to avoid the truth , so if u cant accept the truth stop warn and warn ppl..like we care about karma this season..lmao amid..

deleted cuz i wanted to get deleted dude . also amid both know that with dekarma u cant do something to avoid the truth , so if u cant accept the truth stop warn and warn ppl..like we care about karma this season..lmao amid..

What's your problem man ? Why you continuously reply to my topic with nonsense replies ? Before 1 week you were spaming a dead server with 2-3 people online called l2brave you were posting daily 'bump' and 'bump' over 2 pages of your stupid bumps then your spam & bump replies got deleted by global mods. As about the people log in game and check yourself. Next time spam reply and there will be a dekarma. If you want to spam go to bump again the random one.

- Warned

PS: My name is Dev at least this one you see here. As about what truth to accept explain please.

im bored again and again to peak about this..i just reply cuz of pidi for 170++ ppl on..any way im not gonna post any more here .

Good for you then. And pidi is right this is the weekend's activity. The daily activity is the one you see on the topic. The end

http://l2wargate.com/forum/index.php?topic=2321.0

3 pages of change logs & java improovements + 1 more coming in this week and you say that ok what can I say whatever.

The first post was posted in September 08, 2011, 01:07:49 AM »

Are you -beep-in kiding me?

Last "touch" on core was on 5 of june! and its 24 now

btw i don't wanna flame you i just want you to pay more attention on your project

The first post was posted in September 08, 2011, 01:07:49 AM »

Are you -beep-in kiding me?

Last "touch" on core was on 5 of june! and its 24 now

There's an incomming one this week. Stay tunned

Nice work I appreciate but, I won't play there, too many customs, it's not for me.

Ye true it's total customized and the work was hard for 1,5 year of developing.