Gatekeeper Script

NeoDark

Question

7 answers to this question

hi, could anyone help me? I need the delux gk from allengc or similar to it. So that when you're flag u cannot use it.

Use Freya.

You can use any kind of gatekeeper, just use getPvpFlag() method into teleporter instance.

You can use any kind of gatekeeper, just use getPvpFlag() method into teleporter instance.

True !

also "allengc"'s gatekeeper uses python which make your server lagging

also "allengc"'s gatekeeper uses python which make your server lagging

Oh please, the server won't lag if you're using some python scripts. It is just better to be in java for better performance.

The only serious problem with python scripts is that they might stuck if you //reload.

Oh please, the server won't lag if you're using some python scripts. It is just better to be in java for better performance.

The only serious problem with python scripts is that they might stuck if you //reload.

dunno what you mean by saying " better performance " but i faced lagging  problems on my own server when a lot of people was using the same npc at the same time , and when i replace them , lagging reduced a lot !

add this bellow else if (!Config.ALT_GAME_KARMA_PLAYER_CAN_USE_GK && player.getKarma() > 0) //karma in L2TeleporterInstance.java

else if (player.getPvpFlag() > 0) // pvp
{
	player.sendMessage("Go away, you're flagged.");
	return;
}

add this bellow else if (!Config.ALT_GAME_KARMA_PLAYER_CAN_USE_GK && player.getKarma() > 0) //karma in L2TeleporterInstance.java

else if (player.getPvpFlag() > 0) // pvp
{
	player.sendMessage("Go away, you're flagged.");
	return;
}

thanks for your answer, .......... and if they can close the topic.