Best or favorite MUsic player

agei

for pc of course, i am looking for a user friendly program, i love hotkeys with music, that way i can chance song w/o changing windows and for something light, not too heavy specially with ram.

Plz give me your recomendations ^^

i can advice you KM Player, it's a pro mediaplayer it has a lot of configs....i've spent almost a month to learn all of it, but now it's hard to see/hear something with another mediaplayer....for example it has an option to use hardware acceleration for improove video quality, in fact the movies are releaved as 3d application because fraps start showing me fps when i start a video, it has also features like filters for audio (vocal remover etc.) and you can directly register sound once modified....i think is one of the best mediaplayer you can find (i said one and not the because i've not tryed them all).

itunes has a very organized library, which i really liked, but it had convert certain songs so that took long and didn't copied all. but foobar proved to be exactly what i was looking for. i just wanted something for music only, the vids i see them in window media player.

thx a lot for the recomendations really apretiate it.

I would advise you to download Kat the player..It is a very good player.You can create your own categories and put the songs you want inside it.

Download link: http://www.sofotex.com/Kat-Player-download_L76929.html

These are the following:

-->WMP Rocks. [Last ver. 11]

-->Winamp is good enough. [Last ver. 5.531]

-->iTunes if you know how to use and have an iPod. [Dunno versions.]

-->AMP [Adobe Media Player] is good enough too,with the Adobe reliability. [Last ver.]

I suggest WMP.

-Blane

Windows Media Player.

Or

Alsong ( It Says The Lyrics Of The Song When The Song Is Playing... It ROX! )