[INTERLUDE-L2OFF]L2 Exodus is BACK ! Check out !

Moamaber

Currupted, dunno, but gm/admin delete your weapon once you manage to enchant up to +16.

So not that good of a server.

Only 2 GMs online Lorian and Jovam i dont see a point why should they actually deletes your weapon but anyway i have 3 weps + 16 from a long time if they were deleting +16 weps mine would be gone aswell ingame char name please!

nahhh the server isn't as good as it was...many retards are in chaotic zones as a result you won't get S grade weapons...The server as it was corrupted it is untill now...damn and i liked the server so much!

Did you even logged to the server or you are spamming GG +1 to your post count stupid spammers. Login and we'll see what you'll say after.

Did you even checked the server website or you are just spamming a GG +1 flame you stupid dumbass. Check it out and we'll see what you'll say after.

http://www.l2exodus.com/ go to donation tab you dumbass. Check before trying to offend someone and end-up like a total ass.

I don't need to log in, to see that for plain USD$110 I can have a db+f+16, I need just to check web page.

Try harder next time.

exoduslolzd9.th.jpg

Did you even checked the server website or you are just spamming a GG +1 flame you stupid dumbass. Check it out and we'll see what you'll say after.

http://www.l2exodus.com/ go to donation tab you dumbass. Check before trying to offend someone and end-up like a total ass.

I don't need to log in, to see that for plain USD$110 I can have a db+f+16, I need just to check web page.

Try harder next time.

exoduslolzd9.th.jpg

Hmm login in game, if you see more than 2 donators IG i will give you all my items in there.

Played on this server for 2 days, i found it to be realy laggy (not just me but 4 of my other clan members, and all from different countries) there is not that many on this server either, was kinda hard to get rune stones aswell. We prolly would of played here more if it wasnt so damm laggy.

I will still play there for a while if i see something is going not so well will give up...name in game Sanias if somebody wants clan PM!

Played on this server for 2 days, i found it to be realy laggy (not just me but 4 of my other clan members, and all from different countries) there is not that many on this server either, was kinda hard to get rune stones aswell. We prolly would of played here more if it wasnt so damm laggy.

As i heard, they are putting the new pack ... these days will be laggy i guess but after the new pack is implement everything I HOPE will be ok.

@Nitrous pm WeakMinded if you need any kind of SUPPORT :)

As i heard, they are putting the new pack ... these days will be laggy i guess but after the new pack is implement everything I HOPE will be ok.

@Nitrous pm WeakMinded if you need any kind of SUPPORT :)

i pm but player is not online :P

Hmm login in game, if you see more than 2 donators IG i will give you all my items in there.

If you really say it, I could try it. (Not to get your items, I don't care about that)

But to play in a nice server. I have almost 2 weeks trying to find a good server, to start over.

• Vision locked this topic