[INTERLUDE-L2OFF]L2 Exodus is BACK ! Check out !

Moamaber

Yea ive been playing for a couple day's and im already seeing tit set's and +++"d focus bow's? no corruption? mmmmmmm k my 2 cent's dont play it

1st Its not hard to make a +10 weapon...

2nd The donation is open.. and the server has serveral donators.

3rd Youre n00b :S.

Yea ive been playing for a couple day's and im already seeing tit set's and +++"d focus bow's? no corruption? mmmmmmm k my 2 cent's dont play it

Usualy i just /ignore emo crying kids like you but you Pissed me off. Do you think its to hard The  enchant rate and no  one can enchant a weapons to +10 or +16 ?

If you think that u should play a  l2J server x10kk With enchant safe 50k.

And Im sure you are Like "fak man mi cant enchunt a WUPON +++ GM NUB FREE ITANZ".

omg There is only A Grade NO SA weapons +16.

That mean They just buy a grade weapons and Scrolls from shop and spam enchant.

Also Adena is x500.

SO ITS SO HARD?.

omg you are not a Kid Sorry :<.

you are a RETARD.

Did i say A grade? apparently your the retard unable to comprehend a simple sentence , and you act as if the original owner has no relation's with the server right now you hired him as a GM  and your sitting at your desk saying to urself your server isnt corrupt? come out of denial

Did i say A grade? apparently your the retard unable to comprehend a simple sentence , and you act as if the original owner has no relation's with the server right now you hired him as a GM  and your sitting at your desk saying to urself your server isnt corrupt? come out of denial

Want me to enchnat a +12 wep (A) before your eyes? Tit armors where did you see that? ROFL! 3 donators no more stop spamming if you cant say anything smart dont say anything at all..

Once again did i say A Grade? or is the whole community of l2exodus just plain retarded

LOL!!! No boddy have a +++ enchanted S weapon. I have the best one for now + 10 shining so gtfo if anyone have more than + 10 S wep its either donator or luck... No corruption and about the tit armors now we see how much you played the server.

Thanks for sticky! I wanna say this server really changed a lot since there isn't any kids as GMs in the server it have been improved no bugs no lags and no corruption however the last problem is some classes to be fixed everything else is up and runing perfectly as i can say Thanks for sticky. GOod Bye see you all ingame i hope

WeakMinded

S Grade Weapons

+16 Without SA ($80.00)

+16 With SA ($110.00)

lol

kkthxbb

Did you even logged to the server or you are spamming GG +1 to your post count stupid spammers. Login and we'll see what you'll say after.

Currupted, dunno, but gm/admin delete your weapon once you manage to enchant up to +16.

Do you think a GM deleted your +16 weapon? Whats the point to do that?

watch were you give your account infos.