[Project]L2JClean Free For All (New) Interlude

Stop trolls wars, or I will ask to be promoted to clean posts (and believe me, that wouldn't be funny for all posts count :P).

Give your opinion and respect others', ty in advance.

AbSoLuTePoWeR, you can ask for a cleaning if you judge it's needed.

Actually, to be in a war technically, there must be two sides fighting. I'm still waiting for L2JFrozen to respond, but it seems they are only good in attacking newbie projects while having their shields down. PS: Lets not forget that people from your project along with l2jfrozen devs started the troll wars. So instead of cleaning first, hold back your boys ;)

oh boy here we go :(

so who got the biggest E Penis in town???

It's about cleaning the town from the bacteria. You know, infection reasons.

The Penilus Gigantus

lol, I`m not dev, OnePaTuBHuK too

Then, before you open your snake mouth and start spilling out poison towards other projects timeline, go watch the timeline of the project you support first. "Because you have done this, "Cursed are you above all the livestock and all the wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life." - Genesis 3:14

The saint.

Actually, to be in a war technically, there must be two sides fighting. I'm still waiting for L2JFrozen to respond, but it seems they are only good in attacking newbie projects while having their shields down. PS: Lets not forget that people from your project along with l2jfrozen devs started the troll wars. So instead of cleaning first, hold back your boys ;)

It's about cleaning the town from the bacteria. You know, infection reasons.

The Penilus Gigantus

I think all people (you included :P) are enough clever and old to understand when to stop. People who follow my project aren't paid, rewarded or thanked to throw stones on others' projects. They got their own feelings, and sometimes (as others participants of that thread it seems :P) troll by their own. And if they need to be moderated, I will ask a moderation, whatever they did, do or will do for my project.

Now if both participants (my fanatics included), can let that topic free of troll and other spam, let's wait for the developer to show his/their skills (and as I said in my first topic, don't think copy-paste will be enough to get followers ; need originality and self codes), or at least speak of what already exist (as it seems to be based on a previous pack named L2JInn).

Sincerely yours,

The google translated poet,

Tryskell de la Mancha.

Note, in contrast to Lelouch, I did not offend no one, but merely said that l2jclean c\p fixes ...

None, in contrast to Sternwal, i did not say anything about code copying, but merely offended everyone, cause I am indeed a bad troll :)

The Mirror

Increible!

L2Jbroken people crying cause someones "steal" their "unprofessional stealed" code. How can you say that someones steal code, when you have a looooooooooooot of code taken from others projects? Can you say that your code is yours? really? Oh god! come to here and see that.

Zoey, if you don't want to participate in aCis project, it's ok but please don't say that is needed to work 2 months in DP to get acces to core because this is not true and because this set an exteriotype about aCis project that is not true. I have acces to source and i didn't worked 2 months, i just put interest in project, i'm and active participant in comunity and i try to do my best to improve the project, and i can say that with a high knowledges of hava as you have (and a big experience in L2J core development) you can get acces if you are show that you are a person who wants to participate. (in my mind, obiously this decission is not mine).

All flamers, go out of your rooms, meet pleople, meet a girl, do something with your lifes and stop to flame other people who can do whathever they want, cause they are free of do that, if you don't like the project, if you think admin is ugly, if you think they c/p, etc... just ignore this topic and let it be.

About aCis trolls:

We are legion ;) hahaahah just a joke ( we have official troll topic to do this in our forum, don't need to come here ).

Drop Protection:

If you play at retail you know what i mean. When you kill mob/rb or something, someone can't pick up your item after some seconds.

AI:

For now all AI are in .py and some ai in .java. "i will make all AI in .java but not now. I need some time" :)

Static Data:

For now some static data are in .csv and .sql. "i will make some csv and sql in .xml" :)

Data - Python rewritting to JAVA:

Coming Soon!

Olympiad:

Retail like olympiad on interlude..

Some Fixes:

• Hero system off-like, hero you need recive on Monument of Heroes, not automatic like in other l2j servers.  We need send Userinfo packet after player setted hero.
  • Every hero weapons stats fixed.
  • Every know exploits securities more, (more) than other packs
  • Work like a charm and retail like.
  • Wings of destiny have separated script, no like other l2j in weapons..

Party Matching:

hmm every body know, 99.9 % pack don't have this feature so what more can i say

Some Fixes:

• Implement Party Matching
  • Waiting room(now shows waiting players, works Whisper, Rm.Invite and other buttons).
  • Cannot kick yourself from party room.
  • Status update after kick/exit from room, before - then you exit you still have title "Looking for party".
  • Delete unneeded packet, and rework ExPartyMember.
  • Chat in party Match working.

More Info About Pack Coming Soon.

Lol c/p sigmo commits :P Just Loled