[Project]L2JClean Free For All (New) Interlude

well who give you the privillege to talk about me? the only guy is unskilled here is you! :) as i remember when i tell you to make something with java i hear only lies! you are the worst guy and big Lier! Well If you have problem come real life to solve it!

I needed to see something like that, xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

4 pages of flamming replys, if you don't have nothing interesant to say better close your noob mouths.

Let people do what they want and stop flamming all new projects while you are only doing stupid post and sharing nothing to l2j comunity, the most flamer, the most noob for sure, staying in his PC chair reading other people work and saying stupid and helpless posts.

This project has just born few days ago, and admin have good intention let him do it and if he fail, just don't use his work, is easy.

4 pages of flamming replys, if you don't have nothing interesant to say better close your noob mouths.

Let people do what they want and stop flamming all new projects while you are only doing stupid post and sharing nothing to l2j comunity, the most flamer, the most noob for sure, staying in his PC chair reading other people work and saying stupid and helpless posts.

This project has just born few days ago, and admin have good intention let him do it and if he fail, just don't use his work, is easy.

Really mate i appriciate your words thnx a lot! Here at maxcheaters all idiots flame all the time i dont know the reason we just want to make a free project if we fail dont use our services its simple...dont flame insult bla bla bla! Thank you mate!

Nobody gives a shit about your words. There already are two interlude projects and we don't need the third. I would suggest them to take last l2jfrozen rev and clean it. :D

Nobody gives a shit about your words. There already are two interlude projects and we don't need the third. I would suggest them to take last l2jfrozen rev and clean it. :D

And who are you noob to speak for all? You mean YOU!Dont need! Ask the others whatever you i will not answer you go die please if you dont like our job DONT USE IT Its simple Idiot!

And who are you noob to speak for all? You mean YOU!Dont need! Ask the others whatever you i will not answer you go die please if you dont like our job DONT USE IT Its simple Idiot!

Fuck you. Another idiot. Tell me why people should chose your dirty project?

-beep- you. Another idiot. Tell me why people should chose your dirty project?

he is a mod there not developer... yes its another crapy project stop spam now.