Project C4 L2j Chronus

because we detected racism in Brazilians.

I am proud to live here because it is a country blessed by God.

I feel sorry for those countries that are in crisis and catastrophes

Lol. Racism? Brazil is a great country. But when you use BR language on your project and post it on a half English - half Greek forum, you know, is a stupid thing to do. Because nobody will understand nothing and you will only have as result bad comments for your project ;)

lol will be discussing language, and the project as it is now? rev it up because the 100% speak English is a discrimination to leave the English forum is an area that already has dedicated to it, guess I should be focusing on the project and not on unnecessary things come here n this issue !!

lol will be discussing language, and the project as it is now? rev it up because the 100% speak English is a discrimination to leave the English forum is an area that already has dedicated to it, guess I should be focusing on the project and not on unnecessary things come here n this issue !!

You do a sh!t without a community.

PLEASE stop using google translator... Find someone to translate for you :S

You guys are lazy... learn the laguage, both the project owners learn English and the users learn Portuguese.

English is required for any developer in this world, and Portuguese is fun and easy ^_^

By the way there isn't such thing as BR or Brazilian language, there are Brazilian idioms/modism.

In my opinion both part are wrong, if you present your project to an international community (or at least an English forum), make it compatible with the users you aim to share the proejct with, finally I don't think Portuguese language should be secondary, it should be with the same priority than English, since owners (seems whole staff) is from Brazil.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Brazilians speak in portoguese, not brazilian, lol....

Already stated that here: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=228303.msg2020059#msg2020059

But hey, thanks!

The project is having constant updates.

Well if we want someone in need of moderators and developers (Greek and English).

Greeks don't have areas for the projects there are many Greek online, we will create this area