Pay2Paid.com - Online trades made easy/ PSC - PP - Bank

Frank

Sorry for being late some times but as you can see paypal make a lot of checks in our accounts and systems. And that's why we have to apologise and wait for some days until everything is ok again. Anyway, we are trusted and you can still use our services, we will complete your transaction the soonest we can!

Thank you,

-Pay2Paid Staff

Sorry for being late some times but as you can see paypal make a lot of checks in our accounts and systems. And that's why we have to apologise and wait for some days until everything is ok again. Anyway, we are trusted and you can still use our services, we will complete your transaction the soonest we can!

Thank you,

-Pay2Paid Staff

... omfg

... omfg

Sorry mate, shit happens sometimes. I hope I could complete all the transactions now but I can't. I guess that tomorrow everything will be fine.

Please do not post here asking about your money. This is just an advertisment topic, you can send me a PM here or contact the support team of pay2paid.com. Anyway I've already announced what is going on, check my previous posts.

Thank you

Please do not post here asking about your money. This is just an advertisment topic, you can send me a PM here or contact the support team of pay2paid.com. Anyway I've already announced what is going on, check my previous posts.

Thank you

i have alrdy send e-mail to the company but no respons