[PTC - NEOBUX] [GR - ENG] [#1] Earn money without investing a single dollar!

@Fighterboss i didnt take all of your clicks.

You made a total of : 53 clicks until now.

I took only the 10 of them. I think you getting credit only the orange one's and the purple from referrals. And in order to take your clicks i have to make these ads daily click too. It's a complicated situation i will tell u after u reach 0.600$

@DarkImpulse didnt understand what exactly u mean.

@ Fuma

being a referral of someone is not bad at all and u dont call ur self as a victim. Fighterboss registered yesterday and ask him how much i helped him and how much i am gonna giving him tips and tricks.

You didn't understand what i mentioned . You said that more referrals = more money , right? That means that you will earn much more money from now , that you posted it in mxc . If we join , how can we find referrals ? Greek forums like (insomnia.gr , freestuff.gr) are different from maxcheaters . Here you can find many "victims" to join , in other sites not many are gonna join , and this is 'cause of the age difference . I am gonna join via your link and i will just think of a way :D

find part time job get  like x100 money end of the story.

It's not about this.

For example i kill my time on pc many hours every day,so why don't do this which take just 10 secs every ad?

It's not about this.

its like a job you arent in a forum and getting money you have to click click click

For example i kill my time on pc many hours every day,so why don't do this which take just 10 secs every ad?

It's not about this.

i won't even waste my time for 0.001$

Cause even if i find 0.05 cents down(aka 500 ads) it will be still more money

5$

You need around 2 months maybe less because in start you begin without referrals because u dont have money to rent some referrals. Also the direct referrals will be unlocked after u have close 1 month to site. (I explained at my first post what is the diferrence between rented and direct referral.) By the way you go to a stage that u will can earn 5 $ .

- This is the slow way if you dont want to invest any of ur money. You could pay some of urs money in order to make this situation a lot of faster and start renting from the first day. It's your choice. So 5 $ need's time if u are on your own without dollars invested in the beggining.

You didn't understand what i mentioned . You said that more referrals = more money , right? That means that you will earn much more money from now , that you posted it in mxc . If we join , how can we find referrals ? Greek forums like (insomnia.gr , freestuff.gr) are different from maxcheaters . Here you can find many "victims" to join , in other sites not many are gonna join , and this is 'cause of the age difference . I am gonna join via your link and i will just think of a way :D

Dont tell that. I will earn some referrals but not so many. 2-3 referrals dont make the diferrence ~ NOT ALL MEMBERS join - the most of them are scared or pissed of with these types of sites. Now about your reply a big lol ! There isnt only a way of advertisting ptc sites or whatever else and there isnt only a forum. I will give you spam ways from prive when u reach one month and u will start bring direct referrals. ;) (Bcse u have been my referral - thefumaboy ~ ty btw :)  ) Good luck and good earnings everything else u want u can pm me anytime for any kind of question about Neobux.

@GeoKiller you need less than 10 minutes a day and it's free so i cant find a serious reason to dont join. Free - legit - instant payments - trusted and active admin - payment proofs anywhere - news - active community. Support my language too this is one of the best reason i logged. You dont do this for a job lol... you just try to make some extra monthly cash. That's all.

i won't even waste my time for 0.001$

Cause even if i find 0.05 cents down(aka 500 ads) it will be still more money

The 0.001 $ could turn into 10,000 $ so think it again. You must watch 4 daily ads the rest are being done by your referrals. You just sit and manage your referrals after that with enjoying ur hot cofee at the same time.

I'm already on 0.156 and just chilling around the internet,just kewl.

Yeah this is what i'm fucking talking about.

Your first target is to reach 0.600 $ then u have to pm me to give u further informations if u are lost! :)

I'm already on 0.156 and just chilling around the internet,just kewl.

Are you kidding me right ? I can find a single job wich will give me over 20 euro per day and you just have 1 cent ? omg man ... really now ..

Are you kidding me right ? I can find a single job wich will give me over 20 euro per day and you just have 1 cent ? omg man ... really now ..

This is not a facking job braindamaged.I'm not doing anything and take half cent every day,why not to do it? and not referals yet

What's the problem here?zzz