[PTC - NEOBUX] [GR - ENG] [#1] Earn money without investing a single dollar!

About Refferals .. It Says Rend some random people , how is this possible?

The members that didnt register under a name or a link are rentable by others. I register alone so someone now have me for sure at his referrals even if i dont know. But i dont lose anything. He rent me for money for specific days that he choose. He dont pay me but the site "Neobux" this is another way of neobux taking back their money. And after all you manage ur referrals.. "rented" you see who is active and who isnt. You have the ability to replace a referral with another if he is inactive.

That's the diference with DIRECT REFERRALS => you dont pay for them. You have them for ever.

You have him.. as your own referral but he must click in order to dont lose money from his rent. I'm talking about the rented one's dont be confused with direct. Dont forget referrals are real people maybe one day they will have a problem and dont click or for a week for example, and then clicking like crazy give u $$$$$...... so u must check them daily... their moves and decide how many days to past without clicking to replace them. ( I have my limit, i give them 4 days without clicking.. if they pass the 4th day i change them with other.) It's up to you how you will manage them.. that's a fact of strategy. You must follow your own.

Ppl get dissapointed fast because of the low cost of the ads

0.001 sounds something more ridiculous but it's a start.. all start's are difficult.. this is what i learned from TRUSTED PTC's. You must have patient and be daily active and you will see results , i already saw my results and guess what: they're positive. (Without investing a damn dollar.)

Ppl get dissapointed fast because of the low cost of the ads

0.001 sounds something more ridiculous but it's a start.. all start's are difficult.. this is what i learned from TRUSTED PTC's. You must have patient and be daily active and you will see results , i already saw my results and guess what: they're positive. (Without investing a damn dollar.)

Sucks. You should start using adfly. Its a url shortner, i gained already 8$ posting some links in mxc + twitter and fb scripts, i'm doing like 50 cents per day doing nothing, and for sure i can increase up to 2$ in few days but im lazzy.

If you wanna try it here's my ref http://adf.ly/?id=547461 if you reg under my ref: i will not gaining anything from you, i will help you with tips, i will answer to your question.

So let's say you have 1000 friends in fb and 1000 in twitter - if 200 clicks your link you gain about 0,5 cents..

@Raule

I am already a member at ad.fly just to tell u know.. it's good but dont cover my needs o,50 cents dont make te diferrence i am talking about more money - i set my targets high. I prefer the system of neobux but i still support the ad.fly thing so i make money from both. But dont say that Neobux sucks because u didnt succeed or you have bad opinion about ptc sites. I'm gonna take from them a lot of $$ and i will post a pic here if u are still an active member at mxc in 1 year or more.

@ Fuma

being a referral of someone is not bad at all and u dont call ur self as a victim. Fighterboss registered yesterday and ask him how much i helped him and how much i am gonna giving him tips and tricks.

Neobux is a sh!t really now you take about 0.0001 from one click you will never win anything ... you just click every day and after some days you see the money in your acc and is only 0.1 o.O 10 CENTS is really crazyyy ! I suggest you to use affiliate networks .. you will earn more and fast not this boolsh!ts ptc

Neobux is a sh!t really now you take about 0.0001 from one click you will never win anything ... you just click every day and after some days you see the money in your acc and is only 0.1 o.O 10 CENTS is really crazyyy ! I suggest you to use affiliate networks .. you will earn more and fast not this boolsh!ts ptc

Another fail member of Neobux ? I already got paid 2$. You probably want to get paid at the first week 500 $ ? NO! This is not possible.. you must have patient or u will fail like u did. I dont know what about you or what you use to take money ,  but now i am preparing my 2nd cash out.....  You dont get paid only by your own clicks this is what you miss from Neobux. If you have like 500 direct referrals and 500 rented referrals and the HALF of them are active.... u will get paid daily.

You dont get paid only by your own clicks this is what you miss from Neobux

exactly .. You must work to much to get something and the trooth is that i cant wait ..  Anyway if you can do it .. i just said my opinion ..

Already 0.080 ,k4rma should be happy now ::) .

being a referral of someone is not bad at all and u dont call ur self as a victim. Fighterboss registered yesterday and ask him how much i helped him and how much i am gonna giving him tips and tricks.

that's right.