[PTC - NEOBUX] [GR - ENG] [#1] Earn money without investing a single dollar!

Are you kidding me right ? I can find a single job wich will give me over 20 euro per day and you just have 1 cent ? omg man ... really now ..

YOU DONT DO THIS AS A JOB.. lol wake up... anyway i cant talk with out-minded guys. I am already doing a job REAL -beep-ING LIFE and because i am everyday online i do this too. Why to lose this ? Btw all of these thousands ppl that joined neobux are unemployed ?

By the way.....................

ΕΛΛΗΝΑΡΑΣ Ο ΚΥΡΙΟΣ..

pmnt1.jpg

pmnt2.jpg

pmnt3r.jpg

pmnt4.jpg

pmnt5.jpg

BTW Karma , i saw you earned 0.15 cents in less than a day . Cool!!

This is only the beggining. Day by the day u get better and better if u manage with a good stategy ur referrals. I will give you after 30 days a lot of tips... if ur still active.

This is only the beggining. Day by the day u get better and better if u manage with a good stategy ur referrals. I will give you after 30 days a lot of tips... if ur still active.

Imagine to have 200 referalls and all active,just awesome.

Don't talk about 500 referalls,party!

It needs too much time ... for a small a-beep-t of money

Another random reply. It needs less than 5 minutes a day. It need much time if u mean without referrals yes:)

im in neobox too for around 4 months

your title is wrong if u dont invest money u dont earn too mutch but if u invest u can earn !!!

What's your achievement? tell us about your experience on neobux,it would be helpfull

im in neobox too for around 4 months

your title is wrong if u dont invest money u dont earn too mutch but if u invest u can earn !!!

investing is way to move faster. You can earn without investing too. But need a lot of patient especially at start. I have a friend that was making about 80euro monthly and he didnt invested a cent. He had an amazing number of direct referrals ACTIVE.

Indeed the referrals is they key.

So can you tell me your average eraning per day?

it's too early to have a good AVG... it's not even enough for renting new referrals , anyway i making around 0.1 - 0.2 $ a day this week. I am targeting to reach a good profit stage without investing anything. I am prepairing an advertising plan soon , so i will see changes. I almost had reached the maximum number of direct referrals.

[GR]An sou pw pws mexri twra den kerdisa tpt 9a me pistepseis? xD :P[/GR]

Speak english & explain better how long u was member and why u failed. Thanks.

Speak english & explain better how long u was member and why u failed. Thanks.

I made my account 1 month ago... but i had some personal works to do... and i had 5 $ in my account.... after a month while i logged in once again my 5 $ has been decreased to 0 as it was before without making any changes etc to it...