[PTC - NEOBUX] [GR - ENG] [#1] Earn money without investing a single dollar!

Make a list of questions here at maxcheaters and i will answer.

My msn is -beep-ed up. Giving me so many error codes - bored to solve them.

i am trying to refer someone how can i do it? cant find the option... or should i be a gold member?

In order to make someone your own referral you must be a member of neobux at least for 30 days. Any try to bring a member earlier than 30 days... it will fail.

In order to make someone your own referral you must be a member of neobux at least for 30 members. Any try to bring a member earlier than 30 days... it will fail.

damn... wanted to start this thing today ! :(

Maybe today i will hit 0.175 or more .

I though that this (0.175) would be my max for today , but 0.187 and still :D .. Today i earned more than 0.050 and that's too good for a guy that doesnt have any referral . Come on ! 0.6 are too close!

Guys just an advice:

Dont ever try to download / test an autoclicker. U will be banned. Neobux have an amazing security - protection app. Be carefull.

*Fuma* - Dont rent the 3 referrals when u reach 0.600 $.

Wait until u go to 1 $. Because u could not handle to extend them or to recycle someone if he is inactive. Be carefull.

Guys just an advice:

Dont ever try to download / test an autoclicker. U will be banned. Neobux have an amazing security - protection app. Be carefull.

*Fuma* - Dont rent the 3 referrals when u reach 0.600 $.

Wait until u go to 1 $. Because u could not handle to extend them or to recycle someone if he is inactive. Be carefull.

Read that on forum , but i think 1$ is far away , and i am impatient! Anyway , also i read that http://www.neobux.com/forum/?/27/155404/Guide-For-Starters-and-101-Ways-to-Get-Referrals/ , and everyone says "great guide" etc . But a question , this guy doesnt expand or rebuy ref?

Btw 0.191 and at the start of the day i think i had ~0.135 . Cool!

this site is really cool and smart... its for smart people that will succeed in their lifes.. most people see the 0.001 cents and say "omfg... crap!" and go back to facebook... you have to be patient and smart to make some money or much money out of this site...

Read that on forum , but i think 1$ is far away , and i am impatient! Anyway , also i read that http://www.neobux.com/forum/?/27/155404/Guide-For-Starters-and-101-Ways-to-Get-Referrals/ , and everyone says "great guide" etc . But a question , this guy doesnt expand or rebuy ref?

Btw 0.191 and at the start of the day i think i had ~0.135 . Cool!

this is what this thread talk about:

Buy your first pack of 3 at $1 (first and second pack discounted at 75 cents) you will have 25 cents left to recycle inactive. You should be making around 8 cents a day (I say around because Autopay subtracts Half a cent from your each of your refs, sometimes there are more than 4 clicks a day, and you have your own clicks too) because 4 clicks a day, $0.005 a click from a referral, 4 clicks – 1 click (autopay) = 3 clicks x $0.005 = $0.015 x 3 refs = $0.045 + your 4 clicks/cents = $0.085"

The same that i told u. Do not make the mistake and rent from 0.600 $ if someone dont click u will fail. Patient is the secret.

this site is really cool and smart... its for smart people that will succeed in their lifes.. most people see the 0.001 cents and say "omfg... crap!" and go back to facebook... you have to be patient and smart to make some money or much money out of this site...

Exactly.

K4rMaArr0ws after 15 days and seeing 50 ads i can upgrade to gold right? or i have to pay something like a pack for it? or i can upgrade for free and make 1cent per referal click?

K4rMaArr0ws after 15 days and seeing 50 ads i can upgrade to gold right? or i have to pay something like a pack for it? or i can upgrade for free and make 1cent per referal click?

Golden membership for 1 year costs 90 $.

You can take it with 30k neopoints.

You can take it with ur own money.

You can take it with ur neobux account balance if u ever reach 90 $.

Packs are extra leave them for the future.

In order to upgrade to golden you need to be at least 15days member & 50 ads yes!

Golden membership for 1 year costs 90 $.

You can take it with 30k neopoints.

You can take it with ur own money.

You can take it with ur neobux account balance if u ever reach 90 $.

Packs are extra leave them for the future.

In order to upgrade to golden you need to be at least 15days member & 50 ads yes!

where does it says that u have to pay $90

this is what this thread talk about:

The same that i told u. Do not make the mistake and rent from 0.600 $

But a question , this guy doesnt expand or rebuy ref?

Can you answer this?

Let me explain with numbers why I would choose adsense.

Running my blog: for about one month

Traffic: kinda low

Adsense started: today

Earned till now:  3.32€

Clicks: 20

CPC: 0.16€ - 0.18€

I think adsense wins.