Outdated from L2J

Xerus

Question

Hello guys, its been a long time since i have to deal with l2j but i am almost done with army and i am thinking in starting a l2 server Interlude... i just want to know which is the best pack to use i heard l2acis is good but is it fully protected from bugs? I need a pack that is fully protected...

Something else i would like to know is if there is a good ddos protection out there...

14 answers to this question

For the moment yes, aCis is the best interlude pack out there. But there are some stuff that are incomplete like quests. So you might wanna wait some time.

i am going to work on it ofcourse but there are thousands of bugs so does acis pack have them fixed?

ON THIS FACKING PLANET THERE IS NO FULL FIXED INTERLUDE PACK.

ON THIS FACKING PLANET THERE IS NO FULL FIXED INTERLUDE PACK.

That.

But you got possibilities : join existing packs (Frozen and aCis for the most known), or make your own changes to fix them all.

And so far, a good protection means client edition.

That.

But you got possibilities : join existing packs (Frozen and aCis for the most known), or make your own changes to fix them all.

And so far, a good protection means client edition.

ye i know but i am not asking for fully protected pack... i know this thing doesnt exist. I just want to know if you worked on any protections

Currently the only protections are the ones L2J Freya implemented. There's nothing special, and so far there isn't any rework of protections on current L2J systems.

There is no point on do open source bot protections.

P.S: Every person that is going to start a Interlude server will make a new topic to ask what's the best? Use search next time...

A-cis it's a perfect project but there are few things where aren't fixed yet as quests and other stuffs.... ;) ;) if they will work hardly it will be fixed for sure :D

There is no point on do open source bot protections.

P.S: Every person that is going to start a Interlude server will make a new topic to ask what's the best? Use search next time...

I must agree on that too, as the source code is freely exposed, ppl who code can find means to break it.