Fizz?

Goddess

yeah he is pretty good...great escape/chase and great ap ratio and cd

nerf pretty soon

No way. His damage is average if he goes tanky AP and if he goes glass cannon he gets easily focused since he is melee.

Not any close to OP, just people can't counter him and usually feed me every game that i play. So he's super balanced and can be easily countered by a Banshee's Veil, which owns badly.

Hmmm. Apparently, Fizz is becoming a popular AD BRUISER at higher Elo. Worth mentioning that saintvicious (CLG's main jungler) said that Fizz is a viable jungler.

I though he could only be played as AP, so I spent my IP for an extra rune page :(

Fucking Phreak thought he looks boring when he jungles with every champion at his spotlights and decided to introduce him as an AP carry :/

Hmmm. Apparently, Fizz is becoming a popular AD BRUISER at higher Elo. Worth mentioning that saintvicious (CLG's main jungler) said that Fizz is a viable jungler.

I though he could only be played as AP, so I spent my IP for an extra rune page :(

Fucking Phreak thought he looks boring when he jungles with every champion at his spotlights and decided to introduce him as an AP carry :/

11516859.jpg

He trolled us with spotlight bro.

• 1 month later...