L2J Freya High Modded Pack

just "2" words , we didn't even asked your opinion. also you must be really stupid , ofc and features are like on other servers since the pack is made 5-6 years ago.. LOL i provide the full setup of one complete and bug free server , i don't provide unique or updated features and new styles/codes of l2 and i never said i did too, so keep your opinion for your self "smart" boy.

• 3 months later...

just "2" words , we didn't even asked your opinion. also you must be really stupid , ofc and features are like on other servers since the pack is made 5-6 years ago.. LOL i provide the full setup of one complete and bug free server , i don't provide unique or updated features and new styles/codes of l2 and i never said i did too, so keep your opinion for your self "smart" boy.

Yes but your signature says otherwise: L2J Freya pack High modded , ready for live ! Low price and features you never seen !

I tested this pack, a friend of mine in this very thread bought it, first of all the network vote isnt working, because you misspelled the voicecommand, easy to fix(with or without source), some htmls have errors but nothing major, easy to fix again, color npc has wrong values, easy to fix as well, l2topzone ain't working at all, and the inventory bug, the character disappear for a long time, thus you can only see the items on slots and on inventiry, even with a restart the character doesnt come back, somerthing is wrong with your system afaik. Also solo instance, has no name, when you enter or exit it shows as UndefinedInstance.

Overall its a simple pack, with some features here and there, nothing more.

Edited by Amazona

Yes but your signature says otherwise: L2J Freya pack High modded , ready for live ! Low price and features you never seen !

I tested this pack, a friend of mine in this very thread bought it, first of all the network vote isnt working, because you misspelled the voicecommand, easy to fix(with or without source), some htmls have errors but nothing major, easy to fix again, color npc has wrong values, easy to fix as well, l2topzone ain't working at all, and the inventory bug, the character disappear for a long time, thus you can only see the items on slots and on inventiry, even with a restart the character doesnt come back, somerthing is wrong with your system afaik. Also solo instance, has no name, when you enter or exit it shows as UndefinedInstance.

Overall its a simple pack, with some features here and there, nothing more.

You are not totally right! First of all My signature is there more than 4 years? Same as the post here ..most of the problems you said on the newer rev are fixed and yea very easy to fix these small problems.. about vote rewards.. its normal to dont work since hopzone and voting sites change their sites , so the getvotes method need small edits every time..the bug you said with items on chars its 100% on you only ,. so far noone report something like this , not even when i had this pack on for 2 years on my own servers .. maybe is your client or the system folder corrupted. dont know for sure its not servers problem !

anyway thank you for your time answering !

You are not totally right! First of all My signature is there more than 4 years? Same as the post here ..most of the problems you said on the newer rev are fixed and yea very easy to fix these small problems.. about vote rewards.. its normal to dont work since hopzone and voting sites change their sites , so the getvotes method need small edits every time..the bug you said with items on chars its 100% on you only ,. so far noone report something like this , not even when i had this pack on for 2 years on my own servers .. maybe is your client or the system folder corrupted. dont know for sure its not servers problem !

anyway thank you for your time answering !

Im not criticizing of course, just saying my opinion, since you fixed those small errors why the compiled version you sold him was outdated? About the votes yes its due to vote websites changing, also about the system, its not the items that disappear, its the character from the left window wher items are equipped, we are using what you gave, L2Eos 1.08 windows 8 ONLY on a clean client, applied, each time it happens, after 5 minutes, 10 minutes, its random.

Edited by Amazona

Im not criticizing of course, just saying my opinion, since you fixed those small errors why the compiled version you sold him was outdated? About the votes yes its due to vote websites changing, also about the system, its not the items that disappear, its the character from the left window wher items are equipped, we are using what you gave, L2Eos 1.08 windows 8 ONLY on a clean client, applied, each time it happens, after 5 minutes, 10 minutes, its random.

probably got older rev? i have no idea , since he didn't report me , i cannot know if he got old rev or not , anyway , as you said nothing important , and very easy to fix .

• 8 months later...