WTS GODDESS OF DESTRUCTION!!! UNIQUE PROJECT

SoRa

I wts Goddess of Destruction files written in .NET C#  noJava, Goddess of Destruction full english client, and my services to install/modify these stuff.

Things working in GOD:

-new walking system

-new player stats

-all new areas

-all new clan halls

-all new raidbosses

-awakening system

-jumps

-4'th class

-new mounts(that chicken cucuru or smth like that, horses and all those kind of shits)

-all new areas,

-all 4'th class skills and so on and so forward:D:).

---------------------------------------------------------

prices on PM or i recomend night_khaos667@yahoo.com

All flamers/kids/spammers/tards please exit this section i don't need flames here:)

any questions here regarding anything.

lol. Best joke ever. First of all, i doubt you or anybody can code a full GoD from scratch ( since there is not .NET emulator ). Secondly, .NET ? And you bring that up as a feature ? Java is way better in terms of portability than .NET. Plus they got about the same speed.

you are realy tard!, first of all .NET 4.0 is way better than Java and for portability you can compile it using mono you fking idiot!, this forum is full of retards that don't know what to talk, my system uses mongoDB wich is way faster than the crappy mysql so GTFO.

I still dont believe you have made a GoD emulator. And if you have, im pretty sure its just partially implemented. A network /encryption/decryption mechanism, some packet parsing and some movement. What you sell is not something playable, or something that can some server owner use seriously to make money.

Prove me wrong if you can, show some evidence.

And .NET sucks, its a rip off JVM. And it was initially designed for windows only. Portability was not a goal. Thats why mono was created. As for that open source database, mongo or how its called, show me the benchmarks, from an unpolarized source please.

Dozens of people are working for years in L2J and what they have come up to is a H5 partially implemented chronicle. And you claim , that you alone with your buddies has made a complete playable emulator and implemented the GoD features ? It doesnt take a bunch of knowledge and super programming skills to figure out that something smells bad...

EDIT: I just checked your background, your posts mainly and turns out you couldnt even implement that new GoD bike, thus you were asking questions in this forum. So suddenly you have a full working emulator in C# ? I'll say it again, something smells bad here...

you are realy tard!, first of all .NET 4.0 is way better than Java and for portability you can compile it using mono you fking idiot!, this forum is full of retards that don't know what to talk, my system uses mongoDB wich is way faster than the crappy mysql so GTFO.

Not if you write with proper SQL syntax with transactions.

Difference is negligeble.

But you've only ever sold stuff, never done anything yourself.

You respond like a 12 year old without thinking.

Your not 12? are you? Why don't you learn from mistakes to maximize your profits from whatever your doing here?

The 20% that aren't dumb will know your just reselling something, someone gave you.

Probably without knowing what it is.

If it was your own C# or just someone else's real thing - Then you'd show it, and not just post text in a forum.

(And no, testservers don't show it).

.NET L2 Server Emulator? Hahaha!

.NET is better than Java? Ofc, if you run it under Micro$oft's Window$.

Run a Java based server under Linux, you will see how it shines, you have such wide server management options that the shitty windows doesnt have at all. Run that Java server on a non-GUI Linux platform and you will see what stunning performance it has compared to a server running on a similar machine on Windows Server OS.

Do you know why Java is so full of win? Because its the best PLATFORM INDEPENDANT language. And having server files that are able to run under Linux is the best possible choice since this OS is the lightest, most secured, robust etc.

Oh and finally, your .NET L2 Server Emulator joke failed.

Run a Java based server under Linux, you will see how it shines, you have such wide server management options that the shitty windows doesnt have at all. Run that Java server on a non-GUI Linux platform and you will see what stunning performance it has compared to a server running on a similar machine on Windows Server OS.

Do you know why Java is so full of win? Because its the best PLATFORM INDEPENDANT language. And having server files that are able to run under Linux is the best possible choice since this OS is the lightest, most secured, robust etc.

Orange = Very true

Why bother arguing about what language is best, when NO ONE has written any emulator in any language decently in terms of any milestone in either design, performance or scalability anyway?

Any platform independant language is by nature slow cause it's...platform independant... duh.

If its so great, then why NcSoft use C++ for writing their server framework ? That runs under windows.