[Exploit] L2j Multiclass

Frank

Hello all, I've found really nice multiclass bug in l2j servers...I have not tested yet, but I hope to work...The only things that you will need are a character 75(or more) level and to be very very fast...If the server has lag at the moment, it is helpfull too...So hope to have lag! :P

Talk with "Grand Master" (aden >dark elven guild should do it)... you can try it in other guilds too

Next click at "Sub-Class" then "add new sub-class" and chose the one you want (ex. Shillien Elder)

After u have chosen your new sub-class, you must talk with the "Grand Master" again , then chose "Sub-Class" again , but now chose to cancel your current sub-class and add new sub-class...then chose the class you want to mix the skills with the first chosen sub-class(ex. Abyss Walker)... if you make it FAST before the screen that you have changed to your new sub-class appears... you will have the skills of the 2 classes you chose

NOTE: You wont have all skills of the 2 classes ... in order to have 70-90% of the skills u must repeat this 2-3 times (ex. add new sub-class(ex.SE),cancel current and get new sub-class(ex. cancel SE,add AW),cancel the current and get new sub-class(ex. cancel AW,add SE),cancel...new sub-class(ex.cancel SE,add AW), after shifting "cancel and add"between the 2 classes for 2-3 times you will have 70-90% of the skills

Now you have multiclass character

True this exploit is working i have tested it myself. But the bad thing is you get the skillz of 1 class 80 and 1 40 lvl class .. Or atleast that is how i think tested it only 1 time