[Exploit] L2j Multiclass

Frank

• 4 months later...

It doesnt work because when you change sub-class you are 40 lvl and when i spoke to the grand magister to cancel the sub-class and add another it is saying me there are no sub-classes at this time

True this exploit is working i have tested it myself. But the bad thing is you get the skillz of 1 class 80 and 1 40 lvl class .. Or atleast that is how i think tested it only 1 time

its always like that u will only get 1 class skills lvl 78/80 and other will be only lvl 40

True this exploit is working i have tested it myself. But the bad thing is you get the skillz of 1 class 80 and 1 40 lvl class .. Or atleast that is how i think tested it only 1 time

Yep i know even a server that it works ^^ Antique server ;) Its so bugged.. i have 10-20 bugged acc`s i`m giving free because i dont play there anymore :)

it works on kamael?

Yes, i made a titan with puma. lol since puma only goes to lvl one it was great. i had a fast titan. also made a tyrant with frenzy, that was lots of fun lol. not lvl 3 frenzy but still fun id say.

I try it on hellbound u stay on main class give cancel current subclass and give other ex:(dark avenger) and give paladin -------> when lag apears u give fast switch ur subclass on base and rr....  i almst do it but i think it works try it some1 plz :D.....the lag finished and....no tested

anyone used it on l2ownage ? cause so far i haven't make it possible , and i have seen people with mutliclass

yes on l2 ownage you can donate for multiskill... btw that works, I have multiclass on ownage too ;)