msn camera exploit-BSOD

anath3ma

You made a topic about skiddies and now you make a new retarded one how to view your girl classmatesweb without knowing it...I bet that code isnt yours actually...Youre  a skiddie?...And ye...thats lame. I prefer going to the certail person and view him/her myself

You made a topic about skiddies and now you make a new retarded one how to view your girl classmatesweb without knowing it...I bet that code isnt yours actually...Youre  a skiddie?...And ye...thats lame. I prefer going to the certail person and view him/her myself

i think that vago is right.....if this is true man idk ......u are a skiddie?....and why should someone do that man maybe someone is masturbating or something u will see him?this sux if its that......

OMFG, DID U READ THE TOPIC?(sry for caps but anath3ma is the best guy ever :) )

Who said about opening someone's camera without the owner knowing it?? can u gimme the exact spot?

It's your fault that you can't read.

I think anath3ma has explained what BSOD is, hasn't he?

Think/Read twice before you say something.

btw, here's what bsod(blue screen of death) is:

anath3ma:

system crash u shall know it as bsod

blue screen of death :D

aahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahaha

"how to view your girl classmatesweb"???

lol?

Lol man u are psychopath?

omfg and the other guy WHAT THE FUCK?"do that man maybe someone is masturbating or"

JUST GO SHOOT YOUR HEAD WITH A SHOTGUN

SO dont post bulshits about me if u are limp and u dont know to read....

Aye...you crash the guy for the moment..even more lame you know...whatever. PM me when youll win something doing that please...Looks like youre more of a blackhat. Gotta point I find their points and ways of thinking quite...f**ked up

Aye...you crash the guy for the moment..even more lame you know...whatever. PM me when youll win something doing that please...Looks like youre more of a blackhat. Gotta point I find their points and ways of thinking quite...f**ked up

lol win what?

ok listen i dont care for ur opinion i dont care about what u say i just ignore u cos u are 14 years old....

and dont talk about blackhat cos u are a pis of shit

i'm newbie with these things :/ can any1 help me? i want to trick a friend of mine with BSOD!! <---- :P  whatever pm or post here but plz help me :D it has a packet analyzer but the link doesn't work!! :S