[GUIDE]How to kill Queen Ant,Zaken,Orfen!

easy kill ant ? c6 tank high lvl takes ant away from spawn and safe place to kill with agression. then just mass agro ant + healers and 1 person lvl40 can kill ant in 20 min. tested on interlude. pbly kamael wont work

lol why posts at general discussion are hidden ? there are exploits .. ? so fakoyas better will be post it in other section or if that guide is not illegal show it for all

yeah u're right.....this is like a post for "newbies" and we.....the "newbies" are the only ones that can't see it:)

Good guide but i can't understand why it got stickied but anyway its very nice gj  8)

Can u stop criticize everything?

I didn't understand one thing.You don't need bishop when going to AQ ? :D

Why u think that u need bishop?Ur hp gets low?QA doesn't hit and when she hits,hits for low dmg.

Can u stop criticize everything?Why u think that u need bishop?Ur hp gets low?QA doesn't hit and when she hits,hits for low dmg.

Lawl this was the most noobish way you could "escape" from the problem lol you have to be critic the Guide's etc... LOL i mean you only want everyone to say "GJ MANNNN NICE SHAREE ROXXX " when they didn't even tested it i will advise you not acting like a noob and start think before posting .... I SAID ITS LAME TO STICK IT.... Cuz this is 1 thing and it cannot be updated by any way i mean it can be used 1 time but than again in the updates its going to  be changed cuz it doesn't have the bugg to zaken in CT1 if you didn't know that ( im sure you copied that or even if you didn't you didn't try it) the queen ant guide isn't right lol I mean if its a off server GL on killing it without a bishop or a healer i know ant queen's stats very good and i know that ant queen will kill the mages in not more than like 6-10 hits.... ... And if you remember when i posted L2 Dictionary you said it shouldn't be stickied but look it can be updated and newbies can learn something and what can they learn from this guide? The easiest way to get banned or die from a raid boss... LOL ...but however i don't want to get my -1 karma cuz you just don't like me Bay bay ...PeaCe

HacKz0r