[GUIDE]How to kill Queen Ant,Zaken,Orfen!

Lawl this was the most noobish way you could "escape" from the problem lol you have to be critic the Guide's etc... LOL i mean you only want everyone to say "GJ MANNNN NICE SHAREE ROXXX " when they didn't even tested it i will advise you not acting like a noob and start think before posting .... I SAID ITS LAME TO STICK IT.... Cuz this is 1 thing and it cannot be updated by any way i mean it can be used 1 time but than again in the updates its going to  be changed cuz it doesn't have the bugg to zaken in CT1 if you didn't know that ( im sure you copied that or even if you didn't you didn't try it) the queen ant guide isn't right lol I mean if its a off server GL on killing it without a bishop or a healer i know ant queen's stats very good and i know that ant queen will kill the mages in not more than like 6-10 hits.... ... And if you remember when i posted L2 Dictionary you said it shouldn't be stickied but look it can be updated and newbies can learn something and what can they learn from this guide? The easiest way to get banned or die from a raid boss... LOL ...but however i don't want to get my -1 karma cuz you just don't like me Bay bay ...PeaCe

HacKz0r

Next time i will get ur karma -1.If u don't know please don't talk,thanks

It wasn't me that stickied the topic but demonic soul.I have killed many times AQ in 2 off servers

C4 the game pvp

and C4 l2vicious AND after C6 L2vicious,they are both off servers.

Tell me where i told u that i didn't want ur topic be stickied.

If u remember i was that i helped u update ur topic.Next time learn to thank ppl for their help and don't critisize them.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=18706.30

Try to kill the AQ without your full buffs please!

U are crazy i am 100% sure.

Anyway the share is nice so there is no reason i think to be unstickied.

This is what i said and this means THAT i liked ur shared and i said that there is no reason to be unstickied.Thanks!

U are crazy i am 100% sure.

Anyway the share is nice so there is no reason i think to be unstickied.

This is what i said and this means THAT i liked ur shared and i said that there is no reason to be unstickied.Thanks!

hahahahahah you edited your post omg you're so lame... anyway i won't argue with you anymore its pointless!

hahahahahah you edited your post omg you're so lame... anyway i won't argue with you anymore its pointless!

-1 karma the post isn't edited u can check if a post is edited stupid.

See the photo

umdqzlc8zfqzwznnzbqw_thumb.jpg

OMG MORON

Ur answer is omg moron?U should say sorry that u flame on me with no reason.I won't spam anymore if u want to say anything else pm me.

You don't think that u should give some credits? :P

http://forums.hopzone.net/showthread.php?t=2042

U just added some that we gave u.Anyway the share is nice so there is no reason i think to be unstickied.

Another ********* dekarmed me cuz of the truth you can take it do you ? Ppl was right there is 20% of the GR ppl that are cool all others....n/c

EDIT 1 : Hahahahaha i asked a friend to check the message you leave when you dekarmed me

"Next time i will ban him

Go on ban me I DON"T GIVE A SINGLE F.U.C.K !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im better than you im smarter than you im cooler than you im more than YOU! And you don't like me to be honest you only C/P you even copied that...IM SURE you think my work is stolen just look at yours i can see this forum is full with SPAMMERS like you ... and vent00za but thats an other story of the page im sure now after a g.mod see this he will either ban me dekarma me i know what your "Work" if i can call it like that. Just cuz im better than you and i post better things and i say the truth. OMG i can't imagine ppl like you , you are making me laugh every time i see your posts im rofling on Floor.

GO ON BAN ME "ALMIGHTY'S" see if i care... BUT TRUTH WILL BE TRUTH and you can dodge this attack.Not the greatest evasion can resist my attack "^_^ l2 talks rule" ...They made you a MOD and now you're flourish ... GL on your "work" or should i say "spam"...

BB mXc i guess im going to be banned again cuz i said the truth.. Anyway i wanna say that the cool people here are

-NotABastard

-Hax0r

-demonic Soul

-FightToTheDeath

-Blane ( don't know him but as far as i can see he is a cool dude)

-Thanos123

-Sorry if i miseed someone...

Regards

HaCkz0r

THERE IS NO REASON TO BE UNSTICKIED I SAID.This means that i told u that i DON'T WANT to be unstickied BECAUSE the topic is nice.

You are not going to be banned hackz0r.As far as i am here. ;D

thanks

THERE IS NO REASON TO BE UNSTICKIED I SAID.This means that i told u that i DON'T WANT to be unstickied BECAUSE the topic is nice.

you said it have to be unstickied cuz no one said that it have to be ... now please don't try to evade the situation

Lets see if you have the balls to admit the truth!!!

thanks

you said it have to be unstickied cuz no one said that it have to be ... now please don't try to evade the situation

Lets see if you have the balls to admit the truth!!!

Now u think because thanos said that u are not going to be banned u are free to say whatever u want?U are an agressive person who when he talks a whole flame is creating.I have the balls to say the truth and i already said it.If u can't understand what i said i don't give a F U C K.Everyone is talking about u,good member with great abilities but very strange and VERY agressive.I am not going to explain u again,i did it already many times.It seems that u are very stupid to understand it.

Now u think because thanos said that u are not going to be banned u are free to say whatever u want?U are an agressive person who when he talks a whole flame is creating.I have the balls to say the truth and i already said it.If u can't understand what i said i don't give a F U C K.Everyone is talking about u,good member with great abilities but very strange and VERY agressive.I am not going to explain u again,i did it already many times.It seems that u are very stupid to understand it.

Well guess im stupid guess im dumb as i said i don't give a fuck about your trash talks or etc i believe in what i want you believe in your story.I just said that this thread sucks and its pointless to be sticked and that was my opinion i didn't say that this thread is stupid and than you had to say " why did you criticize everything" I just said my opninion and thats all like it or not you gotta face it.

Yeah im explosive some times. But when you mess with my head... its getting hot..And i don't care if they ban me. I had 3 guyz that told me im going to be banned, Im still here.Think what you think im cutting this shit.

LOCKING this topic untill whole case will be explained. I don't want to see more flame here from both sides. There is a discussion in Moderator panel about this not nice situation.

HaCkz0r good point to 'cut this shit' from this place

<UNLOCKED>