How much time you give to wow?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think if blizzard dont change the game to make it a bit harder with more pvp and raids and less daily quests... more defferent things to do... it will get much more borring that it is right now... and i think its the most expensive on line game so it will die soon...

• 1 month later...

Wow is one of the best or maybe the best MMO-RPG game so far...I Could spend a lot of years and maybe ill play till WoW stop.

I Wonder why community here doesnt play this game a lot.And those boards are empty ..

Quit lineage guys it suck come world of warcraft and enjoy  your PvP and PvE experience...(I Recommend official server)

Wow is one of the best or maybe the best MMO-RPG game so far...I Could spend a lot of years and maybe ill play till WoW stop.

I Wonder why community here doesnt play this game a lot.And those boards are empty ..

Quit lineage guys it suck come world of warcraft and enjoy  your PvP and PvE experience...(I Recommend official server)

Well the fact your avatar is not your WOW  char mean what?

TERA way better than WOW.

The fact someone likes minecraft and not PES or any other game, doesn't have to do nothing with the majority.

It's all about taste.

Abraham Lincoln said once : In few hundreds of years from now, WOW will become a addiction just because the slaves will get brainwashed.

( True story )

TERA way better than WOW.

The fact someone likes minecraft and not PES or any other game, doesn't have to do nothing with the majority.

It's all about taste.

Abraham Lincoln said once : In few hundreds of years from now, WOW will become a addiction just because the slaves will get brainwashed.

( True story )

Well [blood Games] are not famous Lineage 2 would be famous if it has blood in fights...

about WOW it sucks, just graphic sux...

Well [blood Games] are not famous Lineage 2 would be famous if it has blood in fights...

about WOW it sucks, just graphic sux...

i dont think so. wow sucks? wow one of the best games for me with cool graphics.. :)