[SHARE]Spoil/money makin guide ^^

Theres a place at orc starting town near caves,u can spoil cbp and orih ore and...m ore i think.

Kasha dire wolf gives it.

Sry for mistakes,its been rly long since iv played low rate.

• 3 weeks later...

Well i play on Zeus server and I notised that soem ppl spend a lot time to kill Nos (40 lvl) at Garden of Eva, bcause they drop on spoil CBP at 80% chanse. But at our server they are too few for mroe ppl, so they fight everytime there :)

I desided to look for more comfortable plase to spoil usable materials and look what i found

lvl 21 mob - Relic Spartoi -> you can find it in Elven ruins - he drops CBP on same chanse and he is low level and there are no ppl there :)

so I went there at 14 lvl and spoiled 500 cbp untill lvl 30 where the mob stoped to drop :)

Well i play on Zeus server and I notised that soem ppl spend a lot time to kill Nos (40 lvl) at Garden of Eva, bcause they drop on spoil CBP at 80% chanse. But at our server they are too few for mroe ppl, so they fight everytime there :)

I desided to look for more comfortable plase to spoil usable materials and look what i found

lvl 21 mob - Relic Spartoi -> you can find it in Elven ruins - he drops CBP on same chanse and he is low level and there are no ppl there :)

so I went there at 14 lvl and spoiled 500 cbp untill lvl 30 where the mob stoped to drop :)

Good tip man.It's good at low lvl servers with a lot ppl there :O) You can go alone and get stuff :)

• 2 weeks later...

i suggest make a friend elemental master and go spoil with him using a dwarf lvl 5x in enchanted valley...

using unicorn merrow, the summoner can lure as many liele and fline elder as he can and the dwarf can use spoil festival two times to make sure all will be spoiled..than kill using Mass surrender to water + 2 hydro screw

the result is very fast spoil of stone of purity and crafted leather!

works better if the dwarf has the spoil festival from lvl 62 and than delevel back to 52 to get these materials