[Request]a staff less abusable and less godlike thinking

Noble®

Are you kidding me guys?

MixMaster = He was everytime saying that he can't be banned because pay or lick Maxtor,so he was doing whatever he want.Good respect

Dejavu = I told him many fcking times about rules of language and still continue.Good respect,except if he is from ELEPAP and can't understand us okay.+that he got a history of bans behind him.

Pinaepple = He doesn't even know what respect is.He said if take ban,to his balls,so ?No drama for him ,why you make the drama for him?

Vazelos = He knows that he will take ban becaues he had flame wars all the time + don't respect about staff.He has fun with it ,why you again want to make drama for him?

Where are the abuses and where is the respect from them to forum & to staff?jeez.

All members warned more than 3 times at least,each member.Members who know very good the rules,there are a year or more in here.

I believe that you noble want to show us that the global mods suck and you was better...Everytime from your posts i see this.

of course is better.

you dont remember his work on mxc?

I think he is disappointed.

I don't know,i know that he quited from staff before 2 months so?I would love to have him in staff and help together,but as it seems he doesn't want to.So mixmaster your reply seems as licking.

Freedom to koulis!

Dejavu <We support language killers> Language is just an enemy!

MixMaster = Alive

Vazelos = He can stay banned , dont even know him xD

Banning active members for nothing is just a bullshit to show your selfs ,

Thank you.

Banning active members for nothing is just a bullshit to show your selfs ,

Thank you.

Thank you for saying something without point and thank you that you don't respect moderators actions.

Take as an example psomas now.Already gave the reasons about the bans and he saying "banning active members for nothing".

AIAIAI

Thank you for saying something without point and thank you that you don't respect moderators actions.

Take as an example psomas now.Already gave the reasons about the bans and he saying "banning active members for nothing".

AIAIAI

AIAIIIAIAI

Nothing = Not so important

You ban dejavu because he tell you " Finito = Coyote v2 "

are you stupid or are you pretending him?

you are here to talk for one facking time seriously and you tell this?