[Request]a staff less abusable and less godlike thinking

Noble®

Finito, I don't care about feelings you have 10 minutes to restore my karma back. Did you first warn? that it was I need 2nd chance.

Ordering me?

I warned you. Continue making fun of my warns.

lol

Since they didn't make something wrong?

And if they would,check your post meng.You insult the whole staff jeez.

stop trolling...you re accusing me AGAIN without proofs...either get your lollypop and go out.

either stop posting or say your opinion nice like a good boy...want it to make it personal? kkthnx now

stop trolling...you re accusing me AGAIN without proofs...either get your lollypop and go out.

either stop posting or say your opinion nice like a good boy...want it to make it personal? kkthnx now

What accusses,what trolls lol.Everything is here,what are you talking about?really explain me.

You just don't accept some things.

Noble, what else do you need from original topic & request?

If someone removes you from L2 Moderator and decreases your karma to +10 you will understand what he and we want then. ^^

sadly most of you still cant get the whole point.

Its not about who got promoted or who will be promoted or will be demoted and so on.

Its all about how can "we' fix this situation but u guys cant really get it.

Most of you got this topic into "Theyr flaming the staff so theyr flaming me and so i have to protect my honour"

This topic aint made for you seperetly but for all of the staff atm.

The solution aint your demotion its you actually start thinking about what can you do to improve the forum without being arrogant and hated you know there was a time that even mods were "loved" but now really everyone mostly hates you for bringing this forum to the current situation.

fb you forget very easily dude! sadly....you re going where the wind blows! stop that

Explain me lol.When i accuse to my previous reply?Where i'm trolling you?

You drive me crazy today.

FB please stop it.

Stop thinking about yourself guys think for the -beep-ing forum thats what we are trying to fix here ...

seriously i started posting maturaly thing that i actually never do only in real needed situation and ur all screwing it up.

FB please stop it.

Stop thinking about yourself guys think for the -beep-ing forum thats what we are trying to fix here ...

seriously i started posting maturaly thing that i actually never do only in real needed situation and ur all screwing it up.

Who is screwing it up ds?He came in here saying all the staff sucks.-.-

But as you wish,i'm out.

Explain me lol.When i accuse to my previous reply?Where i'm trolling you?

You drive me crazy today.

check your pms αγαπη!

either dont post again either tell me to post the content...i made you a simple question in the pm

now break off(ελληνιστι σπασε)

finito lock it! i cant talk with 1 dumb troll gold...give him more power and you re good

User 'Noble®' has blocked your personal message.

Ok.

Keep flaming from pms and then block.

For 1 more time i had right about you from the 1st post,thanks for verify me.