how do i kill a destroyer?

were talking about c6 server sleep&cancel(8 secs full buffed) trance dosen't land very often , and thats true he can put his eminance up his ass but he has a bop since some time .

koyuki i don't know why u use a dagger on a destroyer , the weapon u should use is a 2 hand and a bow , if u ask why i mentioned dagger b/c rage gives u almost  2/5 more p.atak and if u ask me thats a huge boost from 2-3k p.atak

40 STR they have with no dyes or no armors that give them STR they can have 50 STR or more i don't remember...

i don't know what destroyers u pvp'ed b4 and i really don't want to know , b/c they were noob's if they attaked a single player with frenzy...

btw. i can't upload the video b/c its 10 minutes and 1,2 gb in size when i transformed it to avi with camtasia...

were talking about c6 server sleep&cancel(8 secs full buffed) trance dosen't land very often , and thats true he can put his eminance up his ass but he has a bop since some time .

koyuki i don't know why u use a dagger on a destroyer , the weapon u should use is a 2 hand and a bow , if u ask why i mentioned dagger b/c rage gives u almost  2/5 more p.atak and if u ask me thats a huge boost from 2-3k p.atak

40 STR they have with no dyes or no armors that give them STR they can have 50 STR or more i don't remember...

i don't know what destroyers u pvp'ed b4 and i really don't want to know , b/c they were noob's if they attaked a single player with frenzy...

btw. i can't upload the video b/c its 10 minutes and 1,2 gb in size when i transformed it to avi with camtasia...

Show me a destroyer with 50+ str with any armor/dyes.Also as u mentioned u've played on high rate l2j servers and this means that u know nothing about the game so stfu pl0x.

Show me a destroyer with 50+ str with any armor/dyes.Also as u mentioned u've played on high rate l2j servers and this means that u know nothing about the game so stfu pl0x.

well i cheaked its 48 STR max (bw heavy +3 STR -3dex +2STR -2dex) but thats not the point , i said i don't remember ... well i have only played an dertro on high rate l2j , that dosen't mean i didn't play low rate l2off servers and i don't see why l2off is better cuz theres like almost no pvp at the 4x i play 70% of the ppl beg not to kill them and 20% run away if they see a flagged guy whats the point? well u craft your own equip and u put some efford in lvling , for what? 1 siege in a week? once 2 day's to go with ally for pvp? don't make me lought . also i mentioned in this thread that i play on l2 greman 4x as a 68 sps / 65 SR / 65 TH now , b4 that i played on nightmare and i know , sometimes u are borred and take a break at a high rate ... so don't tell me to stfu , just stfu. mmmkey?

It shouldn't be difficult to kill him, either with your SpS or your SR. Both have a slow, and that's all you need to beat him.

SR (he has the greatest move speed in the game) -> Entangle - Stunshot - Run -hit- Run - Hit - Run - Hit - Stunshot whenever you can

SpS (he has the greatest casting speed in the game) -> Frost Bolt and run until it is successful. Then Surrender to Water and nuke him with hydro blast then run gain, hydro blast, then run. He shouldn't be able to reach you.

EDIT: 300 posts!

It shouldn't be difficult to kill him, either with your SpS or your SR. Both have a slow, and that's all you need to beat him.

SR (he has the greatest move speed in the game) -> Entangle - Stunshot - Run -hit- Run - Hit - Run - Hit - Stunshot whenever you can

SpS (he has the greatest casting speed in the game) -> Frost Bolt and run until it is successful. Then Surrender to Water and nuke him with hydro blast then run gain, hydro blast, then run. He shouldn't be able to reach you.

and SPS had also vortex which decrease speed...

well i cheaked its 48 STR max (bw heavy +3 STR -3dex +2STR -2dex) but thats not the point , i said i don't remember ... well i have only played an dertro on high rate l2j , that dosen't mean i didn't play low rate l2off servers and i don't see why l2off is better cuz theres like almost no pvp at the 4x i play 70% of the ppl beg not to kill them and 20% run away if they see a flagged guy whats the point? well u craft your own equip and u put some efford in lvling , for what? 1 siege in a week? once 2 day's to go with ally for pvp? don't make me lought . also i mentioned in this thread that i play on l2 greman 4x as a 68 sps / 65 SR / 65 TH now , b4 that i played on nightmare and i know , sometimes u are borred and take a break at a high rate ... so don't tell me to stfu , just stfu. mmmkey?

If u're too dumb to understand difference between l2j and l2off files then dont post at all please.

Rofl..If nightmare is 'low' rate server then ur understanding of word 'low' is twisted.

As for ur server...Its l2j..

Now you can go and STFU

Destroyer has lion heart which will make stunshot useless.Also he got stun+armor crush so SR might not be able to run away or if he does, frenzy+rage+bow=dead SR.

SPS is a free pvp/pk point unless he'll get few magic crits, but if not then destroyer will win.

jesus, quote where i said i use dagger on destroyer...if i ever mentioned dagger, i said a cursed dagger for 13% atk speed SA, what lowers the recovery of ur skills while ure sitting...

are u that destroyer? im starting to think ure "him" and want to show us all how do u rock kicking nabs asses in crap L2 java servers

i dont need to tell how a Destroyer can be owned by a SPS...

btw, destroyer on bow sucks, theres a big penalty in acc and range when equiping it

a destroyer can only attack multiple players with pole, not with 2 handed..

and for last, destroyers are big piece of meats that shines during frenzy duration time (if they can survive enough to activate it), after that theyre doomed..

DS sucks i love when they run after me with they crap moving speed and stop once in a while to miss an arrow

well what kind of debuffs a necro on 66 has?

and b4 when i did 3k , 2,4k , 1k , 580 dmg to him he had his m.def off on purpose with his full m.def i do 210 dmg with pp buffs ,about 432 with dances and empower when he has full m.def equiped

i  use all the curses i have and as some 1 mentioned here b4 ... 210+ speed? how could a SR keep up withound songs ...

only on th when i dash im faster but he  still kills me with bow (though frenzy adds like nothing to bows but zealot gives a lot to all weapons critical dmg like 4x more and al so adds accuracy , with the accuracy and speed it doesn't matter if he has low range , he will get us anyways )