good bug for ewc :) in dn

kehops

If u need to delvl a char, at least make it usefull :

Make dual-box , log ur main and start flag`ing , kill it with ur main, use ress ... over and over again, till u get lvl 40++

And ur main will hav more 100//130 pvp points 

:D

Better way is make PW and use unlock or keys with sprint (if there are agro mobs: silent move on). Quite faster (u don't need to kill agro mobs) and rate is the same. Btw. with dagger u can easy get rid of competitors (lure+switch/fake death), with nuker not so simple :P

• 2 weeks later...

quite old, but still works

my tips:

-use cdl and emp like ppl before said

-edit (or patch) your npcname-e.dat file so u can see difference between boxes and box-pretending mobs(tutorials are availeble over the web).  U must kill with one shot only good boxes, those which hit back will not drop enchant in any way, but it hit back quite hard, so u must look out

-Always kill those box pretending mobs-when they respawn they have high chance to turn into real boxes

regarding keys:

-good place for it is loa-not many ppl a lot of 62+ boxxes

-bad point in this is: when u use key, box have chance to respawn as mob, so after few runs u have no good boxes left-u can try to kill them, or change location

I don't think this is a bug!

Doing this you will loose the time you spended lvling you character :S

hmm that's true, I was saying yeah MB but we can lvl up easly at BS.

But it was with L2W :D

miss it ;(

even when you dlvl, you will lvl up by takin out the mobs you aggro... kinda labour intensive :l

Take a high lvl in your paty.

Look I was seeding with a dwarf lvl 20 and my pp lvl 78.===> I don't get any xp ;)

true, but now you can summon keys, and any place with ewc is littered with aggro mobs, and with a th you can silentmove... dunno, i prefer to silent move an open em, quicker and more effective imo

quicker? i think soo slow. i made lvl 55 necro with emp, demon set, cdl. one shot/ box, and i can kill more boxes than i use keys. and of skill, you get 2-3 key :S

but nowadays on dn, (in it) there arent soo many boxes :S so there, the daggerers are better, i think.