Armor for Destroyer

no no no and again no ^^

get tallum heavy +8% a speed, yeaa

but nm have some +

the best is that u get rsist for sleed, i dont remember but i have tallum on DN, on PP buffs (without pof) on 66 i have doom knights for 2 crt ^^ and i have +700 a speed(combat haste)

Tallum Heavy Armor And Imperial Crusader Heavy Are The Best Armors For Destroyer Only If You Are

Having A Two-Handed Sword!

8we0q8vhot8kdodqa0fc.jpg

width=640 height=293http://www.imageshack.gr/files/1ofp77znuhjc25tbsvz8.jpg[/img]

But If You Are Wearing A Blunt Better One-Handed You Should Wear Dragonic Leather Armor For Bigger Attack Speed So The Skills Will Be Reload Very Very Fast!

width=640 height=230http://www.imageshack.gr/files/7u8xw1b23s5piuat61zy.jpg[/img]

For PvE  i think NM Heavy

For PvP  i think Tallum

I'd say the complete opposite... PvP: NM, PvE: tallum...

NM:

P. Atk. +4%

Sleep and Hold Resistance +70%

CON +2

DEX -2

With a shield of nightmare, 5% of the damage inflicted by the enemy will be reflected back upon him.

Tallum

Atk. Spd. +8%

Weight increased plus the point at which a weight penalty is applied +5759

Poison and Bleed Resistance +80%

STR +2

CON -2

Not very often that I see anybody use bleed or poison in PvP really... sleep and hold I see used much more... also NM gives +CON (very usefull in PvP) and lowers a stat that you dont really need that much and is already low for you. Tallum allows you to kill faster with +STR and I guess we all agree that for PvE CON is almost useless...

+ not to mention: you have higher p.def. in NM :)